Larry Williams Makes His Bullish Case

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by proftradingjourney, Nov 21, 2022.

1. From 11/15 with StockCharts.com (Don't know why but it defaults to about the 10 min mark, just fyi)

When I first watched this webinar, I found it pretty eye opening, and apparently Larry has a pretty good track record when it comes to forecasting and cycles. Jim Cramer always mentions him on Mad Money (I know many hate/disagree with Jimmy C, (I think he's a decent analyst tbh, but besides the point)).

But I watched it a second time, and maybe I'm just a noob who doesn't understand how cycles work, but it looked like he just drew an overlap squiggly up/down cycle diagram over a stocks price chart and said it was going to go up or down, based on where it fell within the cycle overlap, which came across weird and insubstantial.

Maybe I'm wrong (probably lol), because he mentioned where he gets the cycles and its from timingsolution.com where you create them using advanced math models and stuff, so that's what he likely did.

I still think I gained valuable information from this webinar, his Crude Oil forecast seemed to hit right on the money. Would recommend you watch the full video (just over a half hour) and it'd be great to read what you thought of it.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  2. TheDawn

TheDawn

Well considering all of the indicators that he created are top/bottom picking indicators that work best in ranging markets, the guy definitely knows a thing or two about market cycles.

long and proftradingjourney like this.
  3. I'll see if I can check it out later, but I'll just add that Larry Williams seems like a guy who knows a thing or two about the market. I read one of his books and it had some good and original content, IMO.

long and proftradingjourney like this.
  4. I recall he was bullish six months ago as well. Because the bear market had rallied/retraced 50%, and he said that was a strong confirmation to him that the low was in, based on similar action in past bear markets from 1914 on wards.

Video from six months ago, cued to start from the point where Larry mentions the above:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  5. Larry does not trade, has no track record and that stock photo of him is 50 yr old

MarkBrown likes this.
  6. Larry Williams. LOL.

Sekiyo and M.W. like this.
  7. M.W.

M.W.

OMG, did the number one technical analysis shill run out of money again. I thought he was dead and here he is selling his crap once all over again...

Too funny you even mentioned his website later on. Oh, how good those slick bastards are, they really know how to reel a good fresh newbie in.

mason macgregorson likes this.
  8. M.W.

M.W.

I am surprised he has not deleted that video yet, isn't this what that ilk does?

9. It is not his youtube channel.

M.W. likes this.
  10. Unaware of timingsolution.com is his website, the other one he mentioned in there is. I don't pay for any service on this stuff so nobody's reeling me.

You stated that he's a shill, please state your case. I'm more than willing to know why you think that.

#10     Nov 21, 2022