Larry Kudlow, a pile of coke, KY Jelly, Goldilocks, and a very Horny and Angry Bear

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 17, 2008.

1. I'm just not sure in what order.

Can someone do a photoshop or something since today will we be a hunker and wait time for us swing traders.

I can't WAIT to watch Kudlow today.

[​IMG]

2. a big bear just pooped on him this weekend

3. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

at least the ugly bastard looks smart.

4. Welcome To AMERICAN IDOL !!!!!

(American Idol Music ...)

Ryan Seacrest: Okay ... Our next performer will be Larry Kudlow ... and his bear ...

Simon Cowell: Larry, explain what you are about to do, please.

Larry Kudlow: As you know, Simon, I have been what is known as a "permabull." With my performance today, I will give in to the bear ...

Simon Cowell: So the bear will ass fuck you ...

Larry K: That's right.

Simon Cowell: Okay. Let's see.

(Three and a half minutes of awful screaming and crying)

Simon Cowell: Randy?

Randy: Yo, yo, yo, dude !!! ... Larry, yo, I have been critical of your past performances because I thought you were very FAKE and very predictable, if I'm gonna keep it real, dawg.

But That Was Incredible !!! Your best performance ever. Powerful and HONEST !!!

Larry K: (Sobbing) Thanks, Randy.

Simon Cowell: Paula?

Paula: Oh my, that bear was SO CUTE !!! And so PASSIONATE !

And your painful wailing was cute, too - Larry ...

Larry K: (Sobbing) Thank you, Paula.

Simon Cowell: (Long pause) Larry ... that was (long pause) ... that was absolutey the best performance I have EVER SEEN on American Idol, Larry.

Absolutely Brillant !!! Well done.

Larry K: (Sobbing) Thank you, Simon.

Simon Cowell: Is your bear called Bear Stearns ???

Larry K: No, his name is actually William Hung. You don't recognize him because he has been taking a lot of steriods ...

Simon Cowell: ... Brilliant !!! ... Absolutely Brilliant !!!

5. The market is only down a little today. Very bullish sign actually.

6. come on stock, your game is played out. You went away for away which was great for us. You said you were going to post much less, but in fact you are breaking your record from the first go around. At the rate you post, do you honestly expect any of us to believe you have any money invested? Give it a rest little boy.