Kombucha Tea

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by vanzandt, Nov 18, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Pretty interesting.
    Its a "live" drink. IE... sh*ts swimming around in it.
    I got a bottle from a guy that has quite the large operation producing, bottling, and supplying high end retailers.
    To listen to this guy.... its the holy grail of health drinks.
    I drank my bottle this AM and I must say, there was a degree of (euphoria) and an energy boost.

Good stuff.
    Any opinions?
    https://draxe.com/7-reasons-drink-kombucha-everyday/

ET_Resources and lawrence-lugar like this.
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Let us know how you feel each of the next two days.

Also, you going to drink it once a day, once every few days or only when you feel like you need an energy boost ?

vanzandt likes this.

3. i had the one traders joe's sells. pretty sure a popular brand. drank it at night, felt nothing. will try again next week.

4. speedo

speedo

5. Sprout

Sprout

I drink it daily, have been for years. It’s an excellent alternative to alcohol. It’s easy to make it yourself as well. Great for folks with digestive issues.

6. easymon1

easymon1

how much piperine is in ground black pepper?
    https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI&q=how+much+piperine+is+in+ground+black+pepper?

In the first hour, author and researcher Christian Wilde discussed his latest work on the benefits of the spice turmeric, which he finds to be one of the best supplements for counteracting inflammation in the body. It's also been found that it boosts dopamine and serotonin levels and may help combat depression. Turmeric could also be a benefit for those suffering from neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's, he added. Curcumin is the main compound in turmeric that gives it its healing properties, Wilde pointed out, adding that Bioperine (black pepper) increases turmeric's bioavailability or absorption in the body. In his formula, he recently added Boswellia, which according to studies, has helped fight Alzheimer's.

7. easymon1

easymon1

Do you grow your own or buy it premade?

8. Sprout

Sprout

More buy it now. Although with any store bought, you can create a new scoby since they contain active cultures. One used to be able to get the scoby’s for free off Craigslist before it became available commercially.

easymon1 likes this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  10. easymon1

easymon1

Getting Ready to Relax and Have a Homebrew.

Don't laugh too hard, that dude's 89 years old and runs a medical practice for 60 years, does one two hour radio show and five 1 hour shows every week, both call-in shows where he helps people figure wtf's wrong healthwise. Raises a garden, runs a sup business, has written 38 books and don't take no crap! lol.

This is a great way to keep the lymph system in good order and the immune system follows suit.

Hell, just start with 50 reps of this stupid thing every day till the habit is in place, for a month. Waiting for the coffee to boil, Bounce, lol.

You'll never need to try to push it, you get to where you just keep going cause if starts feeling good and you start opening your mouth to get enough air and next thing you know you start getting up from your trading chair and doing these stupid things in the middle of a trade while you watch the screen!

Best part is ya do not need to get down on the floor, pushups, situps, so forth.

Ya Do however have to look pretty stupid a few times a day.
    That comes natch for most of us traders tho unless you never make errors in your trading.
    How smart are those?

Without further adu - Bounce lol

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    #10     Jul 2, 2021