Kissed her head and smelled her hair

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kandlekid, Apr 1, 2019.

1. kandlekid

kandlekid

Kissed her head and smelled her hair. Maybe a little bit inappropriate by Biden, but frankly, I would not say hello to this person for fear of a lawsuit. Unfortunately, this is the new Democratic reality. What goes around, comes around.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway and traderob like this.
  2. Frigging Joe running around town trying to do mop up duty for his last fifty years in DC.

"Regrets his role" in the Anita Hill hearings.

“She faced a committee that didn’t fully understand what the hell this was all about. To this day, I regret I couldn’t give her the kind of hearing she deserved,” he said, at an event in New York City honoring students who helped fight sexual violence on college campuses. “I wish I could have done something.”

Ahhh okay Joe, for those of us here who may not be up to speed on the issue give us a little reminder of what "your role" was in those hearings. Oh, that's right. You were the Chair of the Committee and one of the lead cross-examiners.

Idiot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/us/politics/biden-anita-hill.html

And now they have dragged out Ash Carter's wife to say that it may look creepy but I was fine with it so it is not really creepy. Okay, I guess. Whatever. Keep going down the list.

Creepy Joe.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...tary-calls-photo-of-her-with-biden-misleading

And for some reason Mika Brezinski has been lined up to support Joe. She is kind of lost in space all the time waiting for Morning Joe to tell her what she thinks so I am not going to try to figure out what her motive is here. She will take anyone down with no facts whatsover so she is playing some kind of end game. Maybe wants Biden to win and be in good with the administration to get some attention for her broken down show.

Joe smells the hair and kisses a woman he doesnt know on the back of neck and she says she "does not believe there was bad intent on his part." Yeh, because it is all about Joe, right Mika? Might want to work on that rap a bit.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-i-dont-think-there-is-bad-intent-on-his-part

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    smallfil likes this.
  3. Yeah, but did he try to grab her by the pussy?

4. Trump has engaged in a lot of questionable behavior in regard to women but it was all known by the voters and they decided. Now he is President Trump with another six years ahead.

Joe is welcome to try to win over voters too. Good luck wit dat.

Creepy Joe is going down. Either upfront, or long and protracted over a years time. His choice.
    Going down.

Clubber Lang and Optionpro007 like this.
  5. The evangelical crowd, no less.

6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So in a liberal's world a politician saying "grab her by the pussy" is much worse than a politician that actually physically molests women.

smallfil and Clubber Lang like this.
  7. More than 15 women came forward accusing Trump of sexual impropriety. Did you forget that already?

8. There was no path to 270 for Trump as you and your ilk reminded everyone.

That's why he got 350. Yup, no 270 for him.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Good luck with those assertions... it appears to be a liberal fantasy.

10. Take it up with the voters, as Trump did.

If Joe can win on a platform of being creepy, go for it.

#10     Apr 1, 2019
    smallfil likes this.