Kill my nick

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted proof of Surfer's many aliases and Surfer's response is allowed to remain yet my post is deleted. I won't contribute to a site utterly lacking in any semblance of fair-play.

Kill my nick.

2. In the spirit of full-disclosure; Magna has PMed me and stated that he deleted Surfer's response shortly after deleting my "proof of alias" post. I'll take him at his word.

My email is riskarb at gmail if any of my ET buddies would like to reach me.

Kill my nick.

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Didn't you know it is impossible to leave ET? It is like a black hole, sucks you in and you stay here forever.

I am opening the betting line on the date of atticus' return. I give it 2 weeks tops...

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the same guy that bet smurf would be gone three weeks?

You should stick to delivering pizzas.

5. Just this pretty much seals the deal that surfer posts under the RK alias. RK doesn't refer to himself as "Rod", but Surfie has several times. Why is this important? It ain't. It's just Surf being Surf.

No way that Magna can completely rule out IPs. For example, I have a local WiFi (California) and I have HughesNet out of Maryland. If I always posted with different IDs you'd never match them up.

Rodney King

07-12-13 10:39 AM

WTF are you talking about? Since 11am today you have four (!) posts in this thread, and Rod has zero.

marketsurfer

07-20-13 05:56 PM

Thanks Rod. I appreciate your support. We will keep up the good fight.

surf

6. Multiple aliases are ok with me....it was the tone and attitude toward others..easy solution is that handy dandy "ignore" button. I don't use it often but when someone shows such disrespect of others it works. My vote is they give YOU back your original nick
    :)

7. Wow, you super sleuth you. Are you up for a gentlemen s wager of $50 that Rodney isn't myself or Annaland ? I would up the bet, but the site seems to frown on anything other than gentlemens wager size. Or are you afraid? My Paypal is ready to send the $ to Baron lets go. Or Shut up about what you know nothing about. Ok?

surf

8. There is no proof to post. I have no other aliases and have not for many years. I unequivocally state I am not ol yella, Rodney king or Annaland as well as no other aliases.

If it matters, I give you my permission to re post the proof--- this is a stupid thing to leave the site over. Almost as stupid as my bad call, I'll leave post.

9. BSAM

BSAM

Ya know, I've registered one nickname since 1999, but I really don't see what the big deal is about registering multiple nicknames.
    I think it would greatly increase postings to the site if people were openly allowed to register multiple nicknames.
    What does it really matter?

10. MARKETSURFER: I have no other aliases and have not for many years.

So does this imply that you used to have other aliases?:confused: :D

#10     Jul 22, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.