Keystone questions

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by kac8891, Jan 11, 2010.

1. kac8891

kac8891

no other thread managed to answer this questions.

Is Keystone good for new traders who want training?

I can not make a deposit at a firm but I can pay for training (educational fund)

I am looking into their platinum program and need to know if its worth it.

Is it possible to make a living at keystone as a trader?

is the training good?

2. BartS

BartS

no other thread managed to answer this questions.

Is Keystone good for new traders who want training?
    --> yes, you can go and take the course and have access to the live interactive room. I believe they offer a free trial of the room so you can check the room out and see if it fits your style and personality.

I can not make a deposit at a firm but I can pay for training (educational fund)

I am looking into their platinum program and need to know if its worth it.
    ---> It is well worth it in my opinion.
    I have been through the program in august and will be trading with them all of 2010, and love the way things are run and done, especially with the new things for 2010 that just came up...Hard to miss good trades this year...

Is it possible to make a living at keystone as a trader?
    ---> As with everything else, some will make it and some will fail.
    Everything takes time to learn, and even though they make it much easier to make the right decisions some traders will not make it. But I would say the learning curve is shortened a lot vs taking the retail route, and it ends up being a lot cheaper in the end. So yes, it is definitely possible to make a living.

is the training good?
    --->Training is very good, and the education is ongoing, every day in the mentoring room.I would say the biggest part is the work the mentors do in keeping everyone focused and out of poor trades.

As a final note, I would say this: if you want to commit the time and resources to go through the class, you will not be disappointed.In 4 months of trading I saved enough money in commissions trading with them to basically pay for the program.