Karl Rove's Prediction: Romney 51% Obama 48%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 1, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

A shot of optimism after a day of eeyorish state polls. How does Rove arrive at this result when eight of the last nine Ohio surveys have O ahead? In two steps: (1) He clearly trusts the national data over the state data, and (2) he cites historical numbers showing that incumbents recently have tended to overperform their national polling on election day by only one percent or so. Obama’s tied with Romney in the RCP national average tonight at 47.4. If, per the historical data, O’s ceiling is therefore at 48 percent, then it follows that most everyone else will break for Romney and that his national advantage will carry him to narrow wins in the states he needs.

More
    http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/31/karl-roves-prediction-romney-51-obama-48/

2. pspr

pspr

“Sometime after the cock crows on the morning of Nov. 7, Mitt Romney will be declared America’s 45th president,” Rove wrote on Wednesday night. “Let’s call it 51%-48%, with Mr. Romney carrying at least 279 Electoral College votes, probably more.”

Take that, lefties! :D

3. pspr

pspr

Republican strategist Karl Rove predicted on Sunday there'll be little movement in the swing-state map before Election Day.

Rove said on "Fox News Sunday" that he sees "movement toward Romney, but slow and [that's] simply because we're getting down to a very thin group of people left undecided."

As Republicans and Democrats are increasingly focused on the swing state of Ohio, Rove was bullish on the GOP's position in the state.

He said the lower number of Democrats applying for absentee ballots in Ohio is an important factor, saying that there could be a shift of about 120,000 to 130,000 absentee ballots less for Obama compared to 2008.

Further, he said the Romney operation in Ohio has "busted the metrics for the 2004 campaign," by knocking on 2 million doors and making 6 million contacts so far this election cycle.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/polit...slow-movement-toward-romney-147498.html?hp=r7

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Do I really have to? :D :D

5. [​IMG]

Take that pspr :) :) :)

6. Frankly, I'm glad Romney lost. I like him, I thought he had the potential to be a good leader but the job probably would have destroyed a "good" man.

Obama exhibits the correct caliber of man we need to lead the American putzorinos to nowhere.

He's a real nowhere man,
    Sitting in his Nowhere Land,
    Making all his nowhere plans
    for nobody.

Doesn't have a point of view,
    Knows not where he's going to,
    Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere Man please listen,
    You don't know what you're missing,
    Nowhere Man,the world is at your command!

He's as blind as he can be,
    Just sees what he wants to see,
    Nowhere Man can you see me at all?

Nowhere Man, don't worry,
    Take your time, don't hurry,
    Leave it all till somebody else
    lends you a hand!

Doesn't have a point of view,
    Knows not where he's going to,
    Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere Man please listen,
    you don't know what you're missing
    Nowhere Man, the world is at your command!

He's a real Nowhere Man,
    Sitting in his Nowhere Land,
    for nobody.
    for nobody.
    for nobody!