Just heard this on Rush.......This will damage the Pubs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Eight

Eight

This probably is the best answer to our political situation but it doesn't seem to be getting traction...

http://goooh.com/

#31     Sep 16, 2010
  2. reg

reg

The following has been thunderpussy/gayfly's most profound statement to date here on ET:

#32     Sep 16, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I disagree. Hermit is hated here because he presents coherent, and completely opposite, arguments, with data for back up, to the assertions made by our right wingers. This whole board is moving towards the middle in the past few months, and I'd wager, if it could be determined, that Hermit has played a part in that.

He's not reprehensible imho, some just don't like his politics.

#33     Sep 17, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Nope, this is Marxist:
    The needs of the people outweigh the needs of bankers.

If the entitlement class, those who merely rent money for a "living", grows any more, the people are going to have to put their heads on pikes.

I'm ok with the Tea Party, they represent genuine and justified dissatisfaction, I just wish these folks, the "new" poor (to distinguish them from our old poor, the minorities) would get a bit more class conscious and quit blaming the left for everything. That's a misdirection, and thankfully people are starting to see it. Note all the anger towards both parties (especially now that it does not look like a guaranteed republican sweep in November, lol) on this very board.

#34     Sep 17, 2010
  5. One of the pitfalls of engaging an imbecile in an exchange of any kind, is that he doesn't even know when he has been eviscerated. Hence the expression, "He's too dumb to die." And yet, too stupid to live. On the plus side, I have no doubt that your parents are understandably proud that you can finally chew your own food.

#35     Sep 17, 2010
  6. This where I began to look askance at the Dems. They are very quick to start a class war, telling the working class that the rich are going to take away what little they have. I wonder how many non-millionaires sit on our Congress? When is the last time the country sat a non-millionaire President? I educated my parents on the mechanics of money, and now they are seeing some things in a different light. Of course, when they voted, they didn't even look at the names, they just looked for the (D). It is really amusing because rural whites do pretty much the same as urban blacks, they don't look at the names either, they just find the (R).

The rich, at present, ARE the government.

The trick will be can Joe Sixpack and Holly Homemaker keep their eye on the ball long enuf to break the DC deathlock?

Nothing to do now but wait.

This is what I think is the true beauty behand Obama. The Dems can play the race card, and so can the pubs, but to the educated it rings hollow. The Dream is now largely a reality.

Now that we have the race thing in the rear view mirror ON THE INSTITUTIONAL LEVEL, I thing people are now trying to see how we can dig out of our hole. I think people are beginning to see class distinctions more clearly now, the unseen hand dropped a card on the floor.

#36     Sep 17, 2010
  7. You always seem to have that post available for ready reference. Does it do something special for you?

#37     Sep 17, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Perception is everything isn't it? I think the same of you and hermit.

#38     Sep 17, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Once again you're completely out of touch.
    I just joined the Tea Party, in part, because of hermit and his kind.

#39     Sep 17, 2010
  10. Yup, this is a big deal since you were a uber liberal before you joined the Tea Party. :eek:

#40     Sep 17, 2010