Joining T3 Trading Group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Traderstan, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hey guys,

I know there are lots of bad reviews about T3 Trading Group, and I'm open to listen to all kinds of advice from people who know them well. I've done quite some researches on T3 Trading Group and I think they are truly legit. I'm looking forward to join them. However, I know that there are different desks leaded by different senior traders in T3's. Does anyone have recommendation on which desk to join? I am a novice trader and I certainly need a great education from a senior trader who would really care about his team.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Are you joining a prop firm for the:
    • Leverage?
    • Education?
    • K1?
    or because your account would be too small to get leverage in a customer account?

Bob

3. F
    I join T3 for the leverage and education, but particularly education so I can build my trading career. I am a novice trader. I traded Forex before, but wasn't consistently profitable as well.

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

BTW, you can pay for their education without joining, I think. You can also pay for the chat rooms.

Good luck.

5. I think the education is free if I join them. We'll see how it goes. Thanks.

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Not my understanding, You should ask.

7. smallfil

smallfil

T3 is I believe an offshoot of the previous Pristine Method started by Greg Capra and Oliver Velez. The seminars at the time were selling for about $3,000.00. I did not pay the $3,000.00.
    I cobbled together a package by buying the DVDs and manuals from ex-students. I figured I got most of it and I probably spent $500.00-$700.00 for the whole amount. Without disclosing the contents of the said seminar, I believe there is value in it to be honest. It teaches you structure to your trading, when to enter, when to exit, how to determine the trend, etc. Not sure how much you paid now. Probably, less. I have paid $3,000.00 for a seminar when I was starting out and this is better than most of the others out there including, Online Trading Academy. I think a lot of those guys at OTA are mere salesmen peddling their expensive seminars. I attended a so called preview but, all I got for about 2 hours is pressure to sign up and cough up the seminar monies! The presentation did not show me even a single setup to atleast, tell me these guys are even competent to teach you anything! That is the state of trading education nowadays! Too many snake oil salesmen so that, those trying to learn should beware!

8. smallfil

smallfil

There is no such thing as "free". Someone has to pay for it! I think they may have a brokerage firm and the way you get it "free" is to sign up with the brokerage. So, they earn from your commissions so, can afford to throw in the seminar for "free".

9. smallfil

smallfil

Let me just add. The T3 seminars are now run by Amber Capra (Greg Capra's daughter) probably, she has other traders assisting her in the training so, it could be different to some degree from the Pristine Method. I imagine they are probably, still using the DVDs and manuals but, they could have other trading methods not included, in the Pristine Method. My evaluation is only based on the Pristine Method which I have studied thru the manuals and DVDs!

10. smallfil

smallfil

One more bit of information. I attended a seminar of T3 and hosted by Amber Capra and I believe this is an introduction to their method. There was not enough information disclosed in the seminar and I found her boring. Her dad Greg Capra is boring too compared to Oliver Velez as a speaker however, I learned a lot from Greg Capra. He is I believe the real deal.

#10     Aug 9, 2018