Joining Swift Trade Kelowna

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Zamman, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Zamman

Zamman

I am hoping to join Swifttrade Kelowna here in the spring and I'm wondering about peoples expieriences good or bad at this particular branch.

2. Sr.dack

Sr.dack

Hey i just drop off my resume at the kelowna branch. have you started working for them? What do you think?

3. Zamman

Zamman

I am going down there this week. Did you go there in person? If so did they tell you they were hiring new recruits soon?

4. Sr.dack

Sr.dack

Ya i did go down there. They should be hiring for Sept 1 and/or Oct 1st. they said to me that they would be hiring soon. are you going to go down there in person? i was there (i showed up at 10:00 am) and there was only two people in the office. one the HR guy and two a trader. let me know if you see more people working there

5. Zamman

Zamman

Will do. Just wondering... I know the dress code is casual, but did you wear a tie when you went down there? Also when did they tell you to come back? For orientation? For an information session/ interview? Good chatting with you, hope we both start trading soon.

6. Sr.dack

Sr.dack

I did the hole dress shirt, dress pant and dress shoes. I was in kelowna for a mini vacation and called swift trade and asked if i could to talk to the HR person. when i got a hold of him i asked if i could drop off resume. He told me to come by the following day at 10:00 am. so i got all dress up wrote a cover letter and went down there. when i was there he did really say much other then they were hiring for Sept. i asked them how long they've been around for and he said 10 years. they also have Calgary branch. I told them that i lived in vancouver and would move to kelowna if i got the job. What i'm going to do is if they dont call me back within a week, ill call them and just chat them up and see about a phone interview.

best of luck

7. couscousk

couscousk

do you guys have any experience?
    are you looking for training, cause I am also looking around there for a firm.

8. Zamman

Zamman

I dont have any expierience and I am looking for training. I am ready to make no money while I learn.

9. Zamman

Zamman

yesssss maassaaa

10. SWIFT will not teach you to trade
    SWIFT will churn and burn you in 3 months time

if you are 1 in 200 that makes some money with swift

you will still BURN down the road, because SWIFT trading is NOT trading at all

#10     Aug 14, 2009