Joe the Plumber is NOT a plumber

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Apparently he is also a tax cheat. I guess that makes him a real American, in the minds of those who do not see paying taxes as patriotic.

2. Seems you got it right:

LUCAS COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
    J. BERNIE QUILTER, CLERK
    700 ADAMS STREET
    TOLEDO, OHIO

MONETARY AMOUNT: $1,182.98

DEPT OF TAXATION STATE OF OHIO

Defendant 1:
    WURZELBACHER SAMUEL J
    30 DERBYSHIRE RD
    TOLEDO, OH 43615

3. He is too a plumber. He's not licensed to qualify a plumbing construction company. He made a statement that he "wants to buy a plumbing business."

You don't need to be a licensed plumber to buy or own a plumbing company. You have choices. You can either obtain the license or hire on a qualifier (a qualifier is a licensed plumbing contractor who oversees the plumbing construction operations of the company while the owner focus' on finance, etc.)

He works as a plumber. That makes him a plumber.

4. The guy is a mcCain stooge.

It's amusing all these low life TV shows trying to ask him who he will vote for.

like they don't know he's voting for McCain.

I do have to give credit to Obama.

Obama knew right away this fool wasn't going to vote for him any way.

So he give the half wit the long spiel on taxation equality.

I'm sure that made Obamas base happy.

5. Tell you how little the chosen one knows about real life. He said, 'how many plumbers make $250,000?

All of 'em asshole. Hire one, instead of having Tony Rezco send one over as a favor, and you'll find out.

I don't care if the Republicans put 'joe' there as a plant. Golden Boy fell for it. If it doesn't infuriate you that he actually said he would 'redistribute the wealth to make it fair', or however he said it, move to N. Korea. Who declared him King?

McCain wins going away. People have enough of this arrogant asshole. I think the only reason the Dems nominated him was because Castro is sick.

6. now i know for sure you are delusional:
    Barack Obama to win 2008 US Presidential Election 84.2 +1.6
    John McCain to win 2008 US Presidential Election Price: 15.8 - 1.8
    http://www.intrade.com/

7. yeah, plumbers figured long ago out that few people want to be elbow deep in shit all day, so they can charge anything.

[​IMG]

8. Real life? Are you talking about the plumbers who broke into the Watergate Hotel?

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Master_Plumber/Salary

Median Salary by Years Experience - Job: Master Plumber (United States)
    [​IMG]
    Currency: USD | Updated: 10/10/2008 | Individuals reporting: 257

Now we know who on ET is lying through his teeth.

#10     Oct 17, 2008