JL Lord's Book

Discussion in 'Options' started by drcha, Dec 21, 2008.

1. drcha

drcha

I appreciate all the comments so far.

I wonder if it does have something to do with Optionetics (needless to say I want nothing to do with them, and while they may be legitimate, I would never put money in their pocket). If the book is indeed their product, either secretly or not, this explains why the books do not sell on Amazon like every legitimate person's books. I guess I should have smelled a rat on that one.

People do have different learning styles--I do like to read books, but I can't concentrate in a lecture or remember a damn thing anyone says to me in one. Some people are just the opposite. So I suppose one could say that people who pay several thousand for a lecture are too lazy to read a book, but the opposite is also true--I'm too lazy to attend a course.

Mary

#11     Dec 22, 2008
  2. Yeah he seems like kind of a psycho to me. Not to mention he has used shills heavily in the past here.

One example that comes to mind is LindaOptions (or some variation of that).

Do a search for her name or just look at the reviews for options books here. Almost every post is spamming for Lord's books.

#12     Dec 22, 2008
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Whatever its merits, the "lord" book on collars is poorly edited as are all the other "Lord" books. One expects more for such a lofty price. Also there is a threatening preface with regards to resale of the book. To the best of my knowledge it can't be enforced. Personally, i would not recommend that anyone buy it, at least not at the price asked.

#13     Feb 13, 2009