JET.v - Canada Jetlines -I'm pounding the table on JET.v (Trading on Frankfurt as well as the

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Gasper, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Gasper

Gasper

123.jpg

JET.v is trading on Frankfurt exchange as well as the Toronto Venture exchange. I'm a B767 pilot and have been in the aviation industry for over 40 years and thus this is a no-brainer for me, but I want to point out enough information to whet your appetite for this trade. Do your own due dilligence, but here is a brief overview...This ULCC (Ultra Low Cost Carrier) airline is about to start up for service across Canada and various sun destinations. This is a highly experienced management team. For years, Mr. Stan Gadek used to be the brainchild behind Sun Country airlines (Minneapolis, Minn.-based airline utilizing B737s) and he brings much experience to the table I'm pounding on. It is my opinion that his ULCC model is ideally suited for Canada, and there is no end of information for those willing to listen to him on YouTube and find information on the company website. His team is equally experienced, and they have been putting this company together since 2013, I believe and are nearing the arrival of the first of the financing of this project, and this should apparently be announced imminently, - in fact likely this week. I have a heavy investment in terms of the JET.V stock and also the JET.WT (warrants). My sense that this stock should more than double in the near future (currently it is trading at .81 cents as of Jan 12/2018). Targets of $2 - $2.50 and upward are likely by summer of 2018. (I'm holding back saying up to $4.00 on the off-chance I'm wrong). Good Luck to all who are interested in the aviation business.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

They do have a good team put together.
    https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/company-officers/JET.V

Starting operations with 4 73's.

If they announce they take Bitcoin and serve weed brownies in first class...it'll be a $25 next week.

Interesting.
    G/L Gasper

Gasper likes this.
  3. Gasper

Gasper

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

They need a U.S. OTC ticker. I imagine thats in the works.
    Keep me in the loop if they get (apply for) one.
    Thats a star studded management team. If he successfully ran Sun Country with those dinosaur MD-11's out of MSP and competed with NWA (DAL now)... he knows how to run an airline.
    It looks like the Canadian Govt is on board too.
    Look at RyanAir (RYAAY) in Europe... they're killin it.
    This looks like a great stock going forward... albeit just paper for now.

EDIT.... my bad, there is a U.S. Ticker..... JETMF
    Sweet. $.60

Gasper likes this.
  5. Gasper

Gasper

The Canadian government increased Jetlines minimum allowable allowable foreign ownership to 49% from the usual 25%. This is an unprecedented move, and as such indicates their support and optimism toward promoting the chance of success with this ULCC.

Also, while I've seen nothing official about any association whatsoever, Richard Branson has publically tweeted his best wishes for Jetlines. I can't help but wonder if he might be considering investing in Jetlines since he sold Virgin America after losing control of it. This would be a huge boost IF he came on board.

vanzandt likes this.
  6. Gasper

Gasper

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-14-21-42-19.png

My US cousins can trade TOO!

7. Overnight

Overnight

Hello my friend...

I don't normally butt-in on stocks, but this Ryan-Air thingy...Nuh uh. Smells bad. Tiny Irish start-up trying to get in on the big leagues, it doesn't feel right. Yes, I realize they have been in the biz for like 30 years, but it just does not feel right. My one little thingy to you Mr. Stock.

Now I await your futures tidbit. *hugs*

8. Gasper

Gasper

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-14-22-01-15.png

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

In 5 years RYAAY went from $20 to a high at one point of like $130.
    Thats some Bitcoin like performance. Almost. I follow these things. 600% in 5 years doesn't smell bad.;)

Untitled.jpg

Gasper likes this.
  10. Gasper

Gasper