Jesse Livermore flip

Discussion in 'Options' started by MathAndLogic, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Hi all:

I got an email from Money Map and there was a link to a video that claimed the following:

"That's good enough to turn $10,000 into $470,000 in about 24 hours.

Click here to learn how it's possible to make a 47-fold return in a single day...

You could have made 2,100% on Nike, 1,400% on Amazon, 1,100% on Microsoft, 1,800% on Apple, and even 8,180% on AutoZone using this exact same trade - all in one day."

The trading method was "Livermore flip."

I did not subscribed to their service, but I think what they did was to buy out-of-money options and hope that they will quickly become in-the-money. That is the only way to make that much return.

Comments?

2. If this would be real and consistent, they would not sell subscriptions but keep the trades for themselve. Why sell subscriptions if you can make $460,000 in 24 hours?
    Or maybe this question is too difficult for some "traders".
    Don't understand why people even waste their time on reading it.

Spooz Top 2, zbestoch and Autodidact like this.
  3. Because the chances of ever hitting one of these out-of-the-solar-system home runs is infinitesimally small. It's a lottery ticket.

4. It was cynical.

5. ...Not really. it's not that rare/difficult to make $460,000 in 24 hours. o_O -- it's all relative to your account size, and what and how you trade, and risk tolerance levels, etc etc.

6. It's isn't the making $460K in 1 day,but the 4700% return on risk in 1 day that is very (very) unlikely.

lawrence-lugar likes this.