Jerome Powell FOMC Chairman sold 5 million in stock

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Rickshaw Man, Oct 20, 2021.

1. comagnum

comagnum

Powell has the ultimate edge! Sure sounds like a major conflict of interest since even presidents can't have a dog in the fight.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. He lost out on a lot of profits unless he bought all of that back.

3. %%
    Looks like good trade;
    SEPT,OCT was down mo. Since millionaire Senator Elizabeth[big gov,big goof ]Warren hates what he has done/must be good deal for most all.....................................................
    AS far as the Fed rule not permitting ownership of banks stocks, maybe a good thing:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:,:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:. Vanguard does tend to have low fees; most of my ETFs charge more.
    ETFs are NOT bank insured+ not going to stop reading Dr Suess some.

4. s trader

s trader

Greenspan is the only Fed chair that impressed me. The rest just line their pockets.

5. %%
    I like his childhood payday for kids chores = $00.10/LOL;
    but it was/ if you believe him + i do/ a silver dime............................................................................................

6. s trader

s trader

Definitely, back when a dime still had a lot of value LOL. And as for replacing Mr. Powell, unless it's a Greenspan replica, i don't see any improvement.

7. %%
    Exactly. I wish they had not cow towed to Sinator Elizabeth warren+ banned Fed trading;
    unless they were trading bank stocks or bank ETFs. Its like Fed head J Powell sang ''star of wonder/ star of light ,guide us to thy perfect light [in the night......]'' :D:D:D:D:D:D,:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution: