Jeffrey Epstein suicide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by zdreg, Aug 10, 2019.

Were the clintons involved in Epstein's death?

1. yes

18 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Cuddles

Cuddles

He "committed suicide" on Trump's watch. Don't rage on irrelevant "elites" if they were culpable. Hell, if Trump really wanted to nail them, maybe he should've increased security or put Epstein in witness protection. Trump wanted him dead, plain and simple. You have Trump making excuses for Mr. Bone Saw after dismembering reporters, you think he doesn't have it in him to give the order?

Also, what are you, a child? "OMG you guys, the news coverage is boring at the fake news media, FOX got explosions and shit!!" Is Fox also reporting he was not on suicide watch or should we rely on actual news for those details?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...n-killed-himself-in-jail-source-idUSKCN1V00GM

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead on Saturday after an apparent suicide in the New York jail cell where he was being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges, and a source said he was not on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Despite that, Epstein had been taken off suicide watch, a special set of procedures for inmates deemed in danger of taking their own life, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters. He was on suicide watch as late as Thursday, the source said.

To be perfectly honest, no one knows who's involved, but the right want to throw baseless accusations at the Clintons w/o proof, so may as well do the same for Trump who left a longer trail of bread crumbs and has the justice department in his pocket and at his disposal to get it done.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    #21     Aug 10, 2019

2. Barr has immediately- with no delay whatsoever- turned it over to the Inspector General to investigate.

Barr knows that he has inherited a corrupt department, and he has just given you tards a lesson on how to properly handle something like this. Rather than having people who were involved in the corruption do the investigation.

Let that be a lesson for you and Comey and McCabe and Rosenstein.

#22     Aug 10, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway and Clubber Lang like this.

3. Would you place a person who is on suicide watch in a cell where he may be able to commit suicide ?

#23     Aug 10, 2019
  4. Defensive of whom? I want to know the reason for the nearly total lack of interest being displayed by the media. The list of former clients, friends and associates of this guy reads like a who's who list of every elite member of society. All suspected of having sex with minors, or knowledge of it. A sitting president, former president, senators, congressmen, celebrities, titans of industry, and media types themselves, and by the coverage of this event today you'd think Epstein was some common no name pimp from Chicago's Southside. Every single person on that list has the connections, money, and motive to pull this off. It's huge news and all we have is, nothing to see here, move along now? Every honest person on the fucking planet knows this is a staged suicide, or at a minimum a suicide which was allowed to happen, and the reason was to provide cover for a VERY long list of VERY powerful people.

#24     Aug 10, 2019
  5. I would immediately assign an independent investigator to look at it. Rather than try to massage and bungle these things in-house as Comey and Loretta did.

Did you miss my first response saying the same thing, or was my comment not convenient for you?

Let the viewers decide.

Barr is doing precisely the right thing. Yup, most likely someone in the justice department screwed this up or deliberately tried to accomplish something corrupt. Thank God that Comey and Loretta are not there to cover up. And I doubt that Horowitz has a motive to cover anything up.

You are welcome, once again.

#25     Aug 10, 2019
  6. The question was . . . . . Would you place a person who is on a suicide watch in a cell where he may be able to commit suicide . ?

#26     Aug 10, 2019
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Epstein was in DOJ custody and now he is dead.Barr did not do the right thing.

Once again Barr is protecting Trump.

#27     Aug 10, 2019
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

MSNBC and CNN has been covering this all day.

#28     Aug 10, 2019
  9. When my actions are being investigated I will reply to that.

What an idiot.

Stating that "I would immediately assign an investigator to look at it" already answers the question of whether I think that there is potential wrongdoing there that rises to the level of appointing an independent investigator.

What an idiot.

#29     Aug 10, 2019
  10. No, you wouldn't. That's not the right question. The question is, HOW does a person in a suicide prevention cell who is on 24/7 suicide watch commit suicide while being watched? Next question, who got paid to be too busy or distracted to watch? Next question, were there cameras? Next question, if not, why not? Next question, if cameras where is the footage? Next question, if footage is available who has it? The media should be in hot pursuit of these details and instead they're still chasing Russian operatives. No need to ask why about that, we all know the answer.

#30     Aug 10, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.