Jeff Bezos and Amazon support Black Lives Matter.MAGAtards triggered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

upload_2020-6-5_19-29-31.png

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Time to activate alexa & join the #resistance Bezos

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

When I checked Fox News a few minutes ago the headline on Tuckers show was "America consumed by white guilt"

4. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Dumb dumbs pay Amazon a monthly fee for Amazon prime. Lol

Clubber Lang likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

you'll never know the magic of prime shipping living in that trailer park working minimum wage.

exGOPer, Bugenhagen and Tony Stark like this.
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I certainly do. Order today and its at my door in 1 or 2 days with no shipping charge,cant beat that.

7. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Why don't you take that $15 and donate to Black lives matter. I think bezos is good for about 500 lifetimes

8. gaussian

gaussian

This is probably true. No one else feels guilty about the way they are born but schools, media, and politicians really put their digs into white people for some sort of original sin. I think, objectively, it's a fair assessment of the indoctrination schools and media programs really do. I remember as a kid feeling extremely guilty for being white for no other reason than what I heard at school and saw on the news. In college I had to take "gender and race" studies classes for credits in sociology (forced) that were literally 4 months at a time of reasons white people (especially men) are evil. It took almost 10 more years to get rid of this guilt and realize that the people pushing white guilt are the racists. No one should feel guilty for something they didn't do. The concept of intersectionality is cultural marxism. Head over to twitter and look at all the pitiful self flagellation people are doing.

In a similar vein Bezos et al. (literally every hip SV company) is doing this. It's being misconstrued as support. It's pandering. It's deep, deep pandering because they know people will arrive in droves to buy from companies that are signalling virtue. Brilliant play by Bezos. In a similar note do people actually believe Biden went to Floyd's funeral because he's a good man? I'm confused how people can't read between the lines.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    WWarrior, traderob, Dr. Love and 3 others like this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

it's pandering like Trump pandering. Both sides are aware of the con. One side's just racist.

10. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Amazon and liberals alike are doing a great job of making minorities feel like minorities.

The poor minorities need help they're so helpless and below us whites that we need to reach out with stupid slogans and internet banners because we feel so sorry for them.

Honestly if I were black I would feel so small right now and very inferior. Thank you mr. Bezos for looking after us we need your help like a stray dog.

I would say fk off with your self-promotion just donate the money and shut up

#10     Jun 5, 2020
    traderob, Dr. Love and Clubber Lang like this.