JC Trading Group

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Joab, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Joab

Joab

Can I get some feedback on these guys please.

Do they pay on time
    Are they easy to work with
    Are they stable financially

All good and bad responses appreciated...

Thanks

2. how does anyone know. since their new.. their are better choices out their, still kicking tires..

3. Joab

Joab

Always looking for the best company to work with ... :)

4. why not go retail safer, if your worried how financially stable a co is? i know not enough money right? maybe someday..

5. Joab

Joab

I was retail for MANY (10 years)

Money isn't the question:

Stability
    Speed
    Cost
    Security

IS

:cool:

6. their are some good retail firms , that will offer what your looking for in that case.. being skeptical is ok, going retail will work for many, as long as they get a good structured comm deal, imo.. you must be interested in a low comm, i guess?

7. Joab

Joab

No other comments or remarks about these guys ????

8. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HIT A BRICK WALL..

9. Rule number one....if ain't written it ain't real...if it ain't signed it ain't a deal.....many in this business will promise you the world, few will follow through. Get it in writing.

They can always find another cost or expense to pass through, be wary of that.

If they do take your money....they'll likely take it in small enough amounts so that you have limited options for collecting it, and likely put in conditions that require you to travel to them to litigate the issue.

As for JC....I know nothing about them....who do they clear, what platforms do they offer, what deal are they offering, cap. contribution, etc.

10. Joab

Joab

Mike,

I didn't want to come off as a shill so I didn't put in a link but there a sponsor in ET so I guess no harm no foul.

http://www.jctradinggroup.com/

#10     Jul 26, 2007