Jared had Flynn Call Russia about Isreal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Dec 1, 2017.

1. jem

jem

It is being reported this is Jared fault.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ner-ordered-the-call-that-sunk-michael-flynn/

more at link...

Bloomberg News cites “[t]wo former officials with the Trump transition team” claiming that Flynn was acting on Kushner’s say-so when he called diplomatic officials of other United Nations Security Council members, including Russia, and asked them to delay an expected vote condemning Israeli settlements.

“On or about December 22, 2016, Flynn did not ask the Russian Ambassador to delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution,” reads one of the statements to the FBI that Flynn has now admitted is false, pleading guilty to a felony in the process.

Flynn, according to these sources, did make such a call, and he did so because Jared asked him to intervene to prevent the Security Counsel vote coming up while Barack Obama was still president. The Obama administration had made clear its intention to abstain from the vote after a 36-year-long U.S. policy of vetoing condemnations of Israel’s settlements, despite President-elect Trump’s stated opposition. Obama’s Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power did, in fact, abstain, allowing the resolution to pass in a major international embarrassment for Israel.

At the time a senior Israeli official told Breitbart News:

President Obama and Secretary Kerry are behind this shameful move against Israel at the UN. The US administration secretly cooked up with the Palestinians an extreme anti Israeli resolution behind Israel’s back which would be a tailwind for terror and boycotts and effectively make the Western Wall occupied Palestinian territory.

“Jared called Flynn and told him you need to get on the phone to every member of the Security Council and tell them to delay the vote,” Buzzfeed News quotes a source that may be the same as those cited by Bloomberg.

Kushner allegedly called Flynn at the Trump transition team’s headquarters in Washington, DC, claiming that “this was a top priority for the president.” Flynn then told the room that “the president wants this done ASAP.”

Kushner’s lawyers responded to neither Bloomberg or Buzzfeed’s requests for comment.

If the sources cited in these reports are correct, they would represent yet another example of the president’s son-in-law playing a central role in a major setback for the administration. Kushner’s tenure at the White House has included a series of missteps that have undermined the administration’s credibility and effectiveness.

Referred to in his family’s investment materials as “Mr. Perfect” and one half of “Javanka,” along with first daughter Ivanka Trump, Kushner is reportedly taking a smaller and smaller role in the White House after initially being given a massive, wide-reaching portfolio. A Friday Reuters report suggested he may be on the way out of the administration after tax reform is passed.

2. Max E.

Max E.

If this is what actually happened on this one then the media loses any shred of credibility they had left, CNN has been reporting all day Trump told flynn to reach out to the russians. So far, this is the first time i actually think its starting to look bad for Trump, but he still aint going to get impeached cause if they impeach trump for telling flynn to reach out to the russians, then they have to send hillary to jail too, if they impeach trump on this, and do nothing to hillary, there will be civil war.

3. jem

jem

When I saw that I was laughing about all the speculation today as well.
    I am not even sure Jared broke the law. I will bet this type of lobbying goes on behind the scenes quite frequently. Especially in the middle east. I am not saying he did not break the law, I am just saying at the moment if he broke the law it will probably be the cover up.

Max E. likes this.
  4. jem

jem

by the way this might turn out to be a good thing. Kushner should be gone.

5. Max E.

Max E.

I was listening all day too, i am skeptical at this point, but yeah, if this is all they have, after the breathless shit ive been hearing on CNN all day about how trump told flynn to reach out, then CNN literally loses any ounce of credibility they have left

viruscore1 likes this.
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Looks like this is accurate Jem, CNN now reporting it was Kushner, lol so all day they say they have the goods on Trump and once again its all bullshit, no corrections, nothing they just change the story to the accurate version once they figure out the details.

7. I think they do it on purpose.

To be expected from what has become a cheap website tabloid.

Max E. likes this.