I've Been Targeted

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cdcolvin, Apr 26, 2008.

1. I've been receiving a lot of mail from a firm with the same reply to post office box. The first one was from The Oxford Club. The first envelope claimed I could collect 8 checks within the next month, then 88 checks with a year.

The next mailing came from the Money Market Report. I'd get a free copy of Jim Roger's new book. It states Jim Rogers is the "flat out - one of the most successful investors in history."

The third mailing came from Steve Sarnoff of Options Hotline, only the reply envelope on this one came with prepaid postage.

What I found interesting is all of the reply envelopes go back to PO BOX 925 in Frederick, MD. They all show an office address of 105 W. Monument St, Baltimore MD as an office address. My hunch is this is someone's garage operation. Anyone else hear of these individuals? Just curious. I subscribed to an email newsletter from Oxford Club, but I'm thinking of dropping it now.

2. They are all affiliates of the Oxford Club. By signing up, you apparently agreed to get mail from their affiliates and perhaps others who buy their mailing list for marketing. Not big deal. Just throw the junk mail away.

Om mani padme hum.

3. Spunky

Spunky

Yes it is a big deal. You can now expect junk mail to snowball. Your email will be passed on to others. So you might have to change your email one of these days. I never sign up for anything anymore.

4. Well gee Ghandi, that sure is killing a lot of trees for no good reason....weird that you would consider such a thing no big deal, Mr. "One with the Universe".

Fuckin poser psycho.

5. What's interesting is it's not coming by email but by snailmail. Doesn't bug me per se, but it really causes me to wonder how legit Oxford Club really is. The website looks somewhat impressive, but now...

6. Feel free to call me Guru John as my disciples do. I'm pleased to see you respect Ghandi, one of the great leaders of our time.

Om mani padme hum.

7. Who said I respect Ghandi?

God you're a fucking psycho.

Just another little zen wannabe poser, who doesn't even know anything about the philosophy he pretends to practice.

hahaha

Jeez allen you really outdid yourself on this one.

Seriously, and I am talking to the person sitting behind your computer over there, Barry Kellner-

Honest to God, how does it feel to know you are the way you are? Doesn't that make you feel just a little psychotic, or at least pointless?

8. So you don't respect Ghandi? I apologize for giving you credit you don't deserve.

Om mani padme hum.

9. Just another little zen wannabe poser, who doesn't even know anything about the philosophy he pretends to practice.

hahaha

Jeez allen you really outdid yourself on this one.

Seriously, and I am talking to the person sitting behind your computer over there, Barry Kellner-

Honest to God, how does it feel to know you are the way you are? Doesn't that make you feel just a little psychotic, or at least pointless?

10. How environmentally conscious of you, guruji.

#10     Apr 26, 2008