Its the end of the world, and I feel fine.

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by bookish, Jun 9, 2018.

1. bookish

bookish

I've had multiple sources report an unfolding completely intentional dooms-day scenario to kill off most (effectively all) of humanity over the next 6-10 years. That sounds like plenty of time to adapt, but not the way they are going to do it.

I've seen lots of ways people try to prepare for stuff like this and these guys thought it through well. Even with time travel you would be hard pressed to survive this.

If there are any super rich guys, or friends of super rich guys that feel like throwing several million my way I can make sure that either you survive or I die with you. Baron gets a free ride if anyone opts in. Actually, tickets might go for less as long as I get the several million to make it happen.

For those who don't have a disposable fortune, $150 will get you my well researched guide to taking the long nap.

2. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Are the black and white Nike's included in the $150?

bookish likes this.
  3. bookish

bookish

No but I might throw in a towel or cheap blanket. Seriously though, it would be rude for me to make the post and not offer something else. I know I draw substantial peace of mind knowing I have several well considered optons for ending it.