It's Not A Mystery Why America's Biggest Cities Are Losing Population

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 11, 2019.

1. "... Over at The Atlantic, Derek Thompson mulls over whether we're seeing a "great metropolitan exodus" because America's top cities have recently begun losing population.

Chicago has been losing people for years now, but Los Angeles and New York City have also found themselves on the decline. Both cities had been seeing domestic outmigration (people moving out of the city to other parts of the country) for several years, but foreign immigration into the two cities have long made up for it..."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...americas-biggest-cities-are-losing-population

Accomplished people making money and paying taxes are moving out. Being replaced by illegal immigrants who suck tit on the remaining poor fools while shitting on public sidewalks.

Oh yeah, that's a GREAT trend.

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  2. If you put a little more thought into it you might come up with a more logical answer:

1, Cities are fucking expensive and people don't want to spend $1,000,000 on a tiny apartment when that buys you a large house 30 minutes outside the city with a better school district. Cities are crowded and uncomfortable but easy to get into so why not move out and live a beter life in the suburbs and go in when you need to.

2. With technology today, many companies do not need to be in the city. I pulled one of my companies from a city years ago because why the fuck am I paying that rent and commute when I get the same wifi and technology in the suburbs and my commute is shorter and my employees live much closer to work. With technology, wifi and a computer a company can be anywhere and still be successful so why freely pay money out of your pocket for some supposed location if you don't have to. When companies move to the suburbs so do the employees and this trend is growing. A major company that wants its HQ is not looking at a city to piss millions in excessive rent and costs. Thus Amazon is looking at suburbs and many others as well.

3. Mostly young people like the cities but when you get married and start a family you want space, maybe land, and a better way of life. For the most part cities do not provide that so if the demographic was broken down in detail it would show families or those starting them moving out in numbers.

4. Cities are great to visit, suck to live in after a while, even if the cities were pristine and crime free.

Anyone who advocates for city living over the suburbs is usually single, married to their work and live in a closet and are never home, or too dependent to move to suburbs.

3. UsualName

UsualName

What about rural America and the Midwest. I was in Evansville, Indiana on my last trip and what a sad situation that area is in. If there isn’t any development then there’s closed down businesses. It’s miles of nothing after nothing there.

You can feel the morose on the people from there.

4. Cities and rural America are not what they were, if you look at stretch of subrubs outside of NY, D.C., LA, CHI etc. there are really thriving communities with growth and way of life. I go into the city as little as I can and when I went out into the countryside outside of New Orleans, I thought I went back in time 60 years....

5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

---Yes they are getting out of crime ridden, welfare areas and moving to places where life is much better. Most if not all, metro areas are run by Idiot Dems with their ridiculous hand out policies and they can't figure out why their city isn't working. The biggest issue though is when these folks move, they seem to continue to vote for Idiot Dems. Soon, the entire country will be destroyed if we are not careful. By the way, folks are leaving states when they leave the cities and so EOC's ridiculous posting holds zero merit.

6. Not to worry. We have Kamala who wants to turn all cities into San Franshitco.

Booker who says, if he is elected, he will make America like Newark.

And Buttplug who says he will do for America what he has done for South Bend.

So, help is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy1Sell2 and Tsing Tao like this.
  7. If you leave a city, going to a different city does not change anything I said. People in NYC are moving to NJ and Conn suburbs.

People living in D.C. are moving to MD and VA suburbs.

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Beautiful isn't it.Very much helping The EC and gerrymandering problem.