It Was ONE YEAR ago

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Handsome, Jun 21, 2007.

1. In June of 2006 that I became a member here..I was poor man and came here looking for some advice for a relative...I also have very bad health issues, But then me sole winner of huge Mega Millions jackpot and so me now, while still battling health, am not only handsome, but also very rich with ocean front house in Hamptons.

So since it is my one year anniversary here, me like to thank Baron for this place ( and also thank him for allowing me to treat him to dinner at Spark's Steak House). Me like to also thank Joe and the other moderators, all who are invited to my Labor Day Ocean Front 3 day around the clock party...( most of you have already accepted and I thank you)

So on me one year anniversary here, me like to say again:

Thank You Baron and Joe and moderators for this wonderful trading site...

Respectfully yours,

Handsome :D

2. insert

insert

is this for real???????

if it is, well good for you, I mean it

I am not one of those shorsighted people who hate lucky people

if you are bull$hiting then, I hate you

3. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Wow, how much did you win?

If true, a few questions:

1. What were you doing before you won?
    2. What are you doing now?
    3. What toys have you bought with the money
    4. Are people coming up to you for money?
    5. Any other interesting tidbits after you won?

4. Typical bizzare ET World.

Handsome before:

Handsome

09-04-06 12:46 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from steve46:

Handsome

What is your net worth.. How is it that you have any disposable monies to risk in the market?

I find it difficult to believe that a person whose income is $700 a month can make ends meet let alone invest or trade in the stock market...I'd like to know more about your situation before offering a comment...

Steve
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a very good net worth as I made very good money before getting cancer..I also have my house paid off which is worth quite a bit...so bottom line is I do have some money to buy some stocks.

You see, due to my only income (besides my savings and assets) is soc sec disability and due to it being so low, I am not required to file a tax return...So my whole purpose in asking about if i made $15K say in a year buying and selling a stock (just threw that 15k figure out for an example) is I was wondering if there is a minimum one must make on say buying and then selling a stock before they need to file a return...

But from all the good replies, I now understand that yes, I would need to file a return and list any and all buys and sells so I really appreciate all the good advice here as that is why I asked here..

I am talking really small time..like maybe buy and then hold and then sell in a few months if it is profitable...so trader status wouldn't even be close to applying to me..

As tommy as posted I think I will hire a CPA if I decided to buy and then sell any stocks this year..

Thanks for all the replies.

Handsome after:

But then me sole winner of huge Mega Millions jackpot and so me now, while still battling health, am not only handsome, but also very rich with ocean front house in Hamptons.

So since it is my one year anniversary here, me like to thank Baron for this place ( and also thank him for allowing me to treat him to dinner at Spark's Steak House). Me like to also thank Joe and the other moderators, all who are invited to my Labor Day Ocean Front 3 day around the clock party...( most of you have already accepted and I thank you)

So on me one year anniversary here, me like to say again:

What's with the caveman talk? Brain damage from cancer? Brain damage from ET? Me got no idea? Uh oh!!!

5. You better hope you never unfortunate to get cancer at all and even worse, get it and have it spread to you brain you black hearted rotten poor pathetic excuse for human being:mad: :mad: :mad:

6. nice story handsome..

7. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Handsome, Please answer my questions above, that's if you aren't bullshitting. Just curious.