It looks like the Dems wont have Mueller testify after all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, May 18, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

For weeks we have been told that Barr lied about what Mueller said and there are a bunch of bombshells in Mueller report that have been redacted.

Now it turns out, the democrats likely wont even have him appear before the House. I wonder why?

Democrat Party = Fake News

Clubber Lang and elderado like this.

2. It's that damn Bill Barr obstructing justice again.

You know he is asked by the press about four times a day if he is okay with have Mueller testify and he always answers with "Absolutely."

Lock him up.

As discussed, the month of May is/was for the dems to moan, recover from the mueller report, hold pissy little hearings, talk about impeachment etc. So let them have their fun. But the month of June does not belong to them. It belongs to Horowitz. And it starts going downhill from there, with the fall-out from Horowitz mixing in with months of talking about what Durham is up to. Whatever little game they are trying to play with the Mueller interview loses a lot of steam if it is mixed in with some of the larger hub-bubs after this month.

They dont exactly no what to do with him. They want to try to squeeze some more blood out of his report by getting him to say that although he did not recommend criminal prosecution for obstruction that there are lots of reasons why you would could still impeach him for it. But at the same time they are putting him in a position where he has to say a lot of things to defend his decision to not prosecute which may end out making a solid case for not doing it.

He was their white knight. Now they want to beat him up.

“He needs to be pressed on the issue of obstruction,” Rep. Brian Higgins, D-N.Y., told ABC News. “Mueller didn’t do us any good and I think a lot more pressure should be brought to bear on him for being I think deliberately opaque.”

On thursday two dozen dems read the entire mueller report aloud in congress for twelve hours to draw attention to the report. Except the dont know what that means. For what reason? Yeh, scary stuff there. Reading the report aloud. Okayyyyyyyy, I guess it is what you when you can't indict or impeach.

traderob likes this.