Two NYMEX unleaded gasoline / heating oil option market makers seek clerk.
Hours are approximately 8:00am to 3:30pm.
1. reconciliation of traders' position
2. use of hand signals to communicate futures market conditions and communicate execution of futures orders from futures ring
You should be:
1. a graduate of a top college or university
2. quick and accurate with arithmetic
3. able to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment
4. reliable and honest
5. able to start no later than Friday March 17
You are offered:
1. $30k salary
2. health/dental insurance
3. performance bonus
The group with which you will be working has backed all clerks to trade, and plans to continue to do so. Recently backed clerks are screen trading ICE and NYMEX miNYs, while others are trading the NYMEX floor contracts against the miNY.
Do NOT send a PM or any other sort of message to me through this board. Send resume and cover letter to:
Moderator(s): If I'm not allowed to post this here, please let me know, and I'll take it down.
Good luck to an anonymous poster offering $20-$25Gs below what a Tier 3 bank offers for trainees.
A grad of the type of school you're looking for at a tier 1 firm will get paid $85-100Gs, plus bonus plus bennies plus a great resume builder.