islam no go areas popping up all over Europe

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Ditch, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Ditch

Ditch

2. Sig

Sig

What the fuck is wrong with you people! I think we should ban Christian mayors, after all millions have been murdered over the past 2,000 years under the name of Christ. And wipe our ass with the constitution while we're at it!

I bet you all believe that Dearborn is under Sharia law too, don't you?

dealmaker and i960 like this.
  3. What I would like to know is how London has a muzzie mayor? Is London so full of Muslims that they all voted him in or what?

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. luisHK

luisHK

Or londoners reckoned he was the most apt person to run the city, regardless of his religion ?
    Still wondering wether beeing muslim got him more votes than it made him lose.
    London is a big city, and definetely not all parts are wealthy, but my experience is wealthy districts are faced with less criminality and no matter the residents' creed they are also well off and there is much less racial and religious tension. Paris is a good instance, with Rachida Dati, a right wing muslim, beeing the Mayor of Paris 7th arrondissement, a district which doesn't have a particulary big muslim community and is among the 4 wealthiest districts in France, possibly on top of that list.
    Not so sure how the next elections will end up, nor wether Dati will even be candidate, I haven't been there for a while and it's quite possible anti muslim sentiment has increased even in those districts after the several muslim led terrorist attacks in France.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    dealmaker and murray t turtle like this.
  5. %%
    Looked it UP, Mr Fortune; not that i believe all of BBC news -LOL. He looks like + borrowed from the Judeo-Christain guidebook the Bible ;[a] Lower fare$, on gov transport '' free'' housing LOL [c] tax cutter, capital champion[d] choose hope over fear campaign[d] Muzzie mayor[ Mr Khan]Mr Khan, is his name, ran against Tory Goldsmith; i thought that was a Jewish name, maybe not??

6. Oh yeah, our Mayoral election was totally all about the Moose-lambs vs them Jooos... Nothing whatsoever to do with the quality of the candidates or their programs or anything of the sort.

I am not sure some of you American ignerts should be allowed in the UK, have to draw the line somewhere.

Amazing...

Zzzz1 and dealmaker like this.
  7. carl0215

carl0215

Is this how you treat your women? With sudden violent angry bursts. Surely she deserved it..

8. Sig

Sig

I don't think the word violent means what you think it means? In fact your entire post is rather senseless, is it some kind of bizarre attempt to claim that I share the ignorant views of the original posters? If so it's not really working, it really paints you as a bit unhinged like the original posters.

And yes, an ignorant racist post deserves an strong denunciation, it's unacceptable in any circumstances regardless of the sex of the poster. Do you disagree?

9. carl0215

carl0215

Enjoy being spoon fed your reality, eh?

#10     Mar 13, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.