Is this FundSeeder Record real? Insane track record

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dicer, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Dicer

Dicer

If this is real, the trader is insane. Annualized returns 106%... MDD 2.97%... Sharpe Ratio 8.95.....from 2016 to 2021.....

2. guru

guru

I don't see why it couldn't be real. Rare, but not impossible.

trader99 and Nobert like this.
  3. Tradex

Tradex

There are thousands of funds around the world, at any given time one of them will produce spectacular results with an extremely small drawdown, nothing magical or extraordinary about that, it happens every day.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    DiceAreCast, trader99 and jys78 like this.
  4. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

I wouldn't rule that out either (small account after all so anything goes), but I am not familiar to what extent you can game Fundseeder.

5. Tradex

Tradex

In general, if you are the webmaster/owner of a website you can publish (or not publish, meaning censor...) anything you like, don't you think?

And, in doing so, you can create any illusion you like, or sell any idea you want.

DiceAreCast likes this.
  6. guru

guru

Jack Schwager wouldn't put his reputation at risk by promoting and faking a small $180K account.
    He does write about excellent traders in his books so it actually would be strange if those excellent traders didn't exist. If any trader wants to show such great results to anyone, it would be Jack and his FundSeeder.
    And they import data from live Interactive Brokers accounts, so it's not easy to game.

ITM_Latino, Dicer, Axon and 2 others like this.
  7. Tradex

Tradex

Consistent and profitable traders do exist, I am not denying that, far from it.

And yes, I really enjoyed Jack Schwager's books, every serious trader should read them.

trader99, jys78 and guru like this.
  8. Bekim

Bekim

If it’s in fundseeder it’s real

9. yc47ib

yc47ib

It is real and I think this is the second time this is being questioned.