I am looking at the ES futures options. If I think that the market is going to hold steady or move up the next ten days and I also think that the odds of a move down of more than 2% are limited from this area of 1366 on the ES M8, is the folllowing a good strategy--- Sell April ES 1315 puts at about 5.75. They expire next week and if the market approaches the 1315 area, I can just sell ES futures to offset the options and then wait for the options to settle on April 18 at which point I cover the short on the ES. There appears to be virtually no downside risk (if I sell the ES on a stop near 1315) and if the ES doesn't drop much from here prior to Apr 18, I will simply pocket the 5.75 on each option. Thoughts?