Is there anyone who makes money in the stock market or commodity market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by goodydd, Jul 25, 2019.

1. goodydd

goodydd

If you are actually making money, please give a comment
    If anyone actually makes money, I'd like to ask him for advice.

2. goodydd

goodydd

Honestly, is that possible?

3. dozu888

dozu888

have pulled multiple 7 digits from the market and gone way past the point of financial freedom... check my recent posts... the plan can be written on a piece of napkin.

4. Step 1: Get a well paying job

Step 2: Invest everything in things that compound

Step 3: Wait 20-30 years

BrooksRimes, d08 and Option_Attack like this.
  5. dozu888

dozu888

give me your mailing address I will send you a box of napkins.

Nobert and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  6. not for you, sorry. Mark my words: The best thing you can possibly do is working the job you currently have and if you are not satisfied then gain new marketable skills and experience to get a better-salaried position. The way you asked already exposes you have absolutely zero chance in this game. May sound harsh but I seriously try to help you here. This will be the best advice you will get.

heispark and d08 like this.
  7. zdave83

zdave83

Given your approach ... you should follow the advice offered by forum members above ... and find a good CFP.

8. goodydd

goodydd

I just tested you guys.
    my IQ>160

9. goodydd

goodydd

What is your investment method? Quant? Technical analysis? Global-macro?

10. dozu888

dozu888

check my thread 'trading is easy'... so I guess global-macro plus price action? lol.

I only have 142 IQ, so you will have no problem figuring this out with 160.... I think for high IQ people the challenge is actually 'being too smart'.... because you have been trained to associate success with effort... so for trading you need to 'dumb yourself down', accept the uncertainty, disassociate results from effort - in the sense that often the market doesn't go your way no matter how thorough you have done your home work.

#10     Jul 25, 2019