Is there a forum for forum administrators?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bookish, Apr 16, 2018.

1. bookish

bookish

A sort of internet water tank where you guys get together and tell stories?

I googled it and didn't find one.

2. Overnight

Overnight

bookish and wrbtrader like this.
  3. bookish

bookish

4. Want to hear a story.For last 15 years same guy posts telling everybody he is profitable day trader ,all done in ES.
    Different aliases:I don't want to be rude and post his current alias neither previous ones,other than the one in this screenshot
    A.png

And you want a good story.Under one of the aliases his post is very next post to imho most valuable post on this website,true gem.Need to decipher the answer to what is said,is not easy at all,but true nugget none the less.
    If this is not mind boggling i don't know what is.

You don't need to be administrator,just have a good memory

5. bookish

bookish

Which post was the most valuable post?

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

spiketrader?

7. https://www.phpbb.com/community/

STATS

• In total there are 844 users online :: 42 registered, 2 hidden and 800 guests
    • Total posts 4,163,121
    • Total topics 686,260
    • Total members 447,106

8. negative
    (i see your logic spike500 and spiketrader since you can't find it in a member's search)

9. Don't believe everything you read on internet-A.Lincoln
    [​IMG]

For each person this would be different.

It was an post that resonated with a quote from a book i read,but I kind of overlooked it's importance.Basically very respected trader said something in the interview in a book and i was like "really,this can not be",but since he was/is real deal I registered it and said OK.
    Much later this particular post was a connection,on it's own it may not be helpful.

There are many good posts here on ET prior to financial crisis and it also has something to do with period before the smartphone.

10. bookish

bookish

Regarding the smartphones: skynet looks poised to take over.

#10     Apr 18, 2018