Is the Earn2trade boot camp useful

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderwald, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Hi guys

Is the Earn2trade boot camp useful ?

Thank you

2. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Hey etrades, what is useful or not to one person may or may not be to another. For someone who has taken it to better answer your question or for us to determine if it’s a fit for you, it might help if you answered these questions:

1) Are you currently trading, if so, what markets and what is your experience?

2) What do you feel you are lacking?

3) What are you looking to education to help you achieve?

3. Hi Ryan,

Below are the answers:

1) Are you currently trading, if so, what markets and what is your experience?

- Stocks a few years. ES futs about an year or so. As of now I am trading ES

2) What do you feel you are lacking?

- Basics of strategy. I have read a lot of material online. But, looking for practical inputs.

3) What are you looking to education to help you achieve?

- Build strategies and maybe get some practical inputs/ tips from actual traders. Also to know a candle pattern or a indicator and understand quickly than having to revise the theory from a website when I look at a candle or a pattern or something like that.

4. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Our 4 month bootcamp really is geared towards traders who have less experience than you, or feel they really need a reset back to the basics as we start from explaining what trading is and take them from the ground up to advanced topics. I think you would benefit from the bootcamp mainly from some of the more advanced topics as well as the webinars and personal mentoring.

I'll post a message to some of our bootcamp people and see if any are ET members to come give feedback.