Is Romney about to create one of the greatest upsets of all time?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe, if she's not dead from old age.

#51     Sep 19, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Or from something else. :D

#52     Sep 19, 2012
  3. The guy whos expected to be her opponent (Christie)might be dead too

If Hilary doesn't run we still have a good shot with Cuomo,Patrick or Julian Castro.I'd vote for anyone of them

#53     Sep 19, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Kimber usually needs to be sent back just once. I can't handle just once though...

Anyhow, what kind of holster u using?

#54     Sep 19, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've fired several hundred rounds with only one jam and that was my fault for shooting all but limp wristed. A common issue with the shorter barrel semi autos I'm told.

I have several but my favorite is a leather IWB hip holster.

#55     Sep 20, 2012
  6. Romney Campaign Cautious With Ad Budget, Even in Key States

And there is another place where his presence is oddly lacking: in the television ad wars.

Despite what appears to be a plump bank account and an in-house production studio that cranks out multiple commercials a day, Mr. Romney’s campaign has been tightfisted with its advertising budget, leaving him at a disadvantage in several crucial states as President Obama blankets them with ads.

One major reason appears to be that Mr. Romney’s campaign finances have been significantly less robust than recent headlines would suggest. Much of the more than $300 million the campaign reported raising this summer is earmarked for the Republican National Committee, state Republican organizations and Congressional races, limiting the money Mr. Romney’s own campaign has to spend.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/20/u...s-with-ad-budget-even-in-key-states.html?_r=1

#56     Sep 20, 2012