Is Romney about to create one of the greatest upsets of all time?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Last federal campaign finance reports jem

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/ba...2012:obama-beats-romney-in-august-fundraising

Obama Beats Romney in August Fundraising

For the first time in three months, President Barack Obama beat Mitt Romney in monthly fundraising. The Obama campaign announced Monday it raised $114 million in August, edging out the Romney side, which raised $111.6 million.

#41     Sep 19, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

#42     Sep 19, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, the scar wil, throw them to the right of course, and forward. It's MUCH easier on cartridge rims than the hk91 clones. Even easier than the m1a scout I bought recently. If you reload, that's a biggie.

And yes, that scar will make a .223 look like a rimfire. It blows water jugs to shit, and watermelons I bought were like small bombs going off at 25 meters. The US Military really fucked up when they dropped the m14 for the m16 IMO.

Yes, I like the m16, but it's about shot placement vs spray and pray.

Last, ALL 7.62 stuff will destroy a wallet. It pisses me off to pay now what I used to pay 7-8 yrs ago. I'm having pretty good luck with these guys, but again, 7.62 is in such demand, you know the rest... http://www.natchezss.com/index.cfm

#43     Sep 19, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

And Les Baer is TOTAL quality! He was always good, but when he got the FBI elite shooters, he surprisingly got even better. Always loved his 1911's, but his newer ultimate .308 is bad to the bone!

He deservingly has made a ton of $, and has a Ford collection that I saw on tv. If I were there, guarantee I would have been like a kid in a candy store! Wow!

The guy's got class, and taste! I'd love to meet him.:)

I'm thinking seriously about a 1911. This will be more for paper punching vs combat. When it comes to accuracy, a well built, and WELL tuned 1911 is a knock out punch up to 50 meters for me. I'd love to be able to put it in a crossbreed holster with some Hornandy Critical Defense rounds on a whim though.

Stick with Les. He makes ZERO junk, and won't put up with any stove pipes, etc., leaving his shop. IMO, all Kimber makes are stove piping 1911's. EVERY damn guy I know has had to send their Kimbers back including me. Don't get me wrong. Once the Kimber comes back, it's usually right, but it shouldn't have to come to that....

#44     Sep 19, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I briefly considered Kimber before deciding on a Colt 1911 with a 3" barrel for my carry weapon.

[​IMG]

#45     Sep 19, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Simply put, Romney MUST throw on a pair of balls that clank or we can turn out the lights on America.

Don't think America can recover from another 4 of ocommunist no matter how good the next guy is in 2016...

#46     Sep 19, 2012
  7. #47     Sep 19, 2012
  8. It will be a girl in 2016,Hilary

#48     Sep 19, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

#49     Sep 19, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Lukie, you will be happy to know that I saw my first SCAR and Kimber a few days ago.
    Got a buddy who is a gun nut.

#50     Sep 19, 2012