Is Palin Getting Punked?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Sep 2, 2009.

1. 13 years pro choice

1 year pro life

pro choice Hilary gets more female votes then Obama

pro life Palin gets fewer female votes then Obama

I hope you're not a trader if you trade against those kind of odds

#21     Sep 2, 2009
  2. The gallop poll jem posted showed 13 years in favor for pro choice and 1 year for pro life

Pro choice Hilary got more female votes then Obama while pro life Palin got less votes

I really don't know what stats you guys are using to back up your position other then 1 year out of 14 in a poll,so be it.I love when guys like you and jem are on the other side of my trades :)

#22     Sep 2, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Simply put, you are undereducated and it shows. Your answers do not fit the academics of an educated adult. To you, your answers seem clear and concise. But they are off subject and skewed.

And to conclude your muddled retort, you end by hoping we are on the losing end of your trade.

#23     Sep 2, 2009
  4. Name calling is the # 1 thing to do when you cant keep up in a debate and try to argue against 13-1 odds and a male getting more female votes then the female:)

#24     Sep 2, 2009
  5. Simply put you are obsessed with me and it shows.You respond to my post at at least a 10- 1 rate then I respond to yours

BTW,for a guy that is big on education its kind of weird that you support Sarah Palin :confused:

Hawaii Pacific University - 1 semester

North Idaho College - 2 semesters (community college)

University of Idaho - 2 semesters - journalism

Matanuska-Susitna College - 1 semester(community college)

University of Idaho - 3 semesters - B.A. in Journalism

#25     Sep 2, 2009
  6. Are you finished getting your ass kicked on this thread? Your liberal logic is bizarre.

#26     Sep 2, 2009
  7. You are starting to challenge Mercor and Bugscoe as insider tradings # 1 stalker. :cool:

#27     Sep 2, 2009
  8. Stalker? How the hell can anyone stalk you? Your sludge is posted all over the forum.

#28     Sep 2, 2009
  9. I respond to threads and posts related to the subject of such threads.You, Mercor, Bugscoe etc respond personally to me,often completely off the the subject of the thread

#29     Sep 2, 2009
  10. So does MSNBC,CNN,Vanity Fair,Saturday Night Live,David Lettermen,Jay Leno,Katie Couric etc

I guess we all have problems ....So be it :)

#30     Sep 2, 2009