Is Obama The Weakest President In History?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 18, 2011.

1. #21     Mar 18, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

I didn't say Obama and the Democrats spend money like drunken monkeys. They guy is a weak leader. Everyone know that. He doesn't get involved with any initiatives in Congress, Clinton and world leaders begged him to do SOMETHING about Gaddafi, it took him MONTHS to agree to the troop surge in Afghanistan as the generals begged for an answer.

If you remember, Bush kept the war spending separate from the defense budget. Obama said he was going to put that spending IN the budget. Big difference.

The guy is a weak, detached president. We all know that no matter what budget numbers you find to post. Geez.

#22     Mar 18, 2011
  3. Some of you really underestimate this guy,he is far from detached,he is far from weak.Do you not see all he has done ? This man has done more in 2 years in changes to this country then most presidents do in 8,its not by accident or being detached.

Obama doesn't dance to the tunes of Clinton , world leaders, or democrats in congress.Obama does what he wants to do and every step is a calculated and planed move.

Even if Bush separated war and defense spending,he still has never spent as much on defense and wars as Obama has

#23     Mar 18, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

What complete bull shit

True, which is normally bowing down to any and all foreign dignitaries and shining their shoes.

#24     Mar 18, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

It's true that Obama has an ajenda and is dangerous but he is a detached president. Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are the ones who passed what he wanted. Obama did little other than give speeches. As a governing President he is weak and ineffectual. Surely you can see this.

#25     Mar 18, 2011

6. If he was weak,ineffective and harmless he shouldn't have republicans going crazy the way he does right ?

#26     Mar 18, 2011
  7. Why are you so desperate to defend Odumbo? Worried about your welfare getting cut off? Or do you get paid by the post?

He's done a lot of change alright and none of it good. Spending us into the ground, welfare recipients way up, Obamacare, etc.

#27     Mar 18, 2011

8. You are right pspr,he got them to pass what he wanted.

#28     Mar 18, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

I didn't say he was harmless. I said he was dangerous. His agenda is dangerous. But, as a leader, he is weak and ineffective. The king of compromise doesn't. He just doesn't know how to govern.

#29     Mar 18, 2011
  10. I'm not defending Obama at all,he will not get my vote in 2012

I am not arguing if his change is good or bad,my point is he has made a lot of change.You don't make all the changes he has made by being a weak leader,something his detractors don't want to acknowledge

I get no welfare,I am worried about my tax dollars going to his 740 billion dollar a year war machine,the trillions he has given to wall street and the rich ,making every person in the country buy health insurance from for profit health insurance companies etc

#30     Mar 18, 2011