Is IB Down?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by ET180, Oct 28, 2017.

1. ET180

ET180

According to the system status here:

https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=2225

It's not, but I logged onto IB this morning through the app and WebTrader and all my positions are gone and stats (net liq, margin, etc.) are blank. Anyone else observing this issue? Yes, I realize that it's Saturday and just wanted to check my positions for assignments.

2. Had the same issue, but it seems to be fixed now.

3. I am having the same issue (trying to log-in from Italy), glad to see I am not the only one. I remember something similar happened some months ago, again on a Saturday.
    Will try again in a couple of hours.

4. ET180

ET180

Still down for me.

5. Still down for me too, but I can now have access to the list of trades executed on Friday (which was unavailable the last time I logged in). Guess they are working on the issue in these hours.

6. Executed trades are gone again, as well as portfolio and pending orders.

7. d08

d08

Weekends are maintenance time and this is perfectly normal. This has been happening for years, why so many who are surprised?

cvds16 likes this.
  8. ET180

ET180

I usually check my portfolio Saturday morning and have always been able to see my positions. Today was the first time that I could not see anything. It would be better if they just prevented people from logging into the platform or simply displayed some header at the top that they are doing something. Not a big deal though.

9. I sometimes have been unable to log in on Saturdays, while this time I just did not have access to trades and positions. Everything seems ok now, anyway.

10. d08

d08

I actually couldn't log in until now, I'm surprised people here could.

#10     Oct 28, 2017