Is anyone interested in purchasing data with me

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by newdog, Apr 15, 2017.

1. newdog

newdog

PM me if you would like to buy historical 1 min tick for all futures traded in US since 2009.

2. Hello newdog,
    Good post

Can you please explain why you need to buy historical 1 min tick for all futures ?

My trading platform I use to back test programmed strategies already have historical data OHCL data to the minute.

Thanks

3. Hello newdog,

Good post.

Yes, i am interested but, I am unable to PM you.

May I ask why you need to buy historical 1 min tick for all futures? My trading platform that I use to program and back test strategies already have historical 1 min OHCL data for free.

Thanks

4. newdog

newdog

I have something to do with term of VIX and SPX. So I need all futures for both. I backtested on daily with daily stop loss but without going through 1 min granular data I can't be sure that the stop loss is not broken every time I take position before I reap it. I am going to buy 1 min from kibot. I will appreciate it if you can give me random 1 min samples to verify their data. UCLA has talked bad about kibots which I understand for the tick level. But 1 min should be cleaner. CFE is too expensive for my blood to buy.

5. paper_boy

paper_boy

Did you read the kibot license agreement agreement about sharing the data?

No Separation or Transfer of License
    The Data and Software is licensed as a single product and the Licensee agrees that the material comprising the Data and Software will not be transferred to any other party.