Is Alaric Securities reliable?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Daytrader.23, May 25, 2023.

1. Hi
    Just opened an account with Alaric Securities but still not sure whether is it reliable or not? Is there anyone who is using them currently? As I saw some old post on here. Thanks

2. Alaric Securities

Alaric Securities Sponsor

Hey Daytrader.23 and thanks for opening an account with us. I am sure there are members of ET who are also our clients and they can respond but I can assure you that Alaric is a fully licensed legitimate broker who’s been around for over a decade. I’d be more than happy to respond to anything specific you may want to ask. Just shoot. And yes, we’d be happy if you share your experience with Alaric now that you are a client.

3. TheDawn

TheDawn

If you trust the Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission, yes, otherwise no as they seem to be regulated only by that regulatory body and no one else. Just saying.

4. Thank you for your reply.

TheDawn likes this.

5. Your firm looks very attractive to active api traders. Who is the clearing firm and fund guardian?

6. Alaric Securities

I understand that you may have your doubts and perceptions but I assure you the FSC is a proper regulator and Alaric is reviewed on a regular basis. We safekeep client assets with A-rated banks in the UK. For example, in Europe even InteractiveBrokers is regulated in Hungary and not Germany. All Regulators in Europe apply the same MiFID directive when it comes to regulated brokers.

TheDawn likes this.
  7. Alaric Securities

Indeed, we rely on Equnix data centers (NY2, NY4, LDN8, etc) with immediate proximity to all major exchanges to address latency issues. We work with multiple clearing firms and banks for client safeguards, among which are TD Bank, Barclays, ClearStreet, and very soon adding Bank of New York Mellon.

Last edited: May 26, 2023
  8. Alaric Securities

We also have a UK broker/dealer license from the FCA covering the UK market (post Brexit)

9. Alaric Securities

any time!

10. What is the monthly fee to use websocket to send orders? And how many orders can be sent per second? And how many open orders can be standing simultaneously?

#10     May 26, 2023