Ironhorse trading chair

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by just21, Sep 10, 2016.

1. just21

just21

2. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

That look very comfortable. In my home office, I'm using an old dining room chair with arms. Do you know what they cost? I did not see a price sheet.

3. Handle123

Handle123

Hmmm, nice chair, I just bought the "Exec" and love it.

http://www.varidesk.com/

I use to have to put PC's on taller tables so I could do Treadmill and watch for signals or bought 60" screen but that really made eyes sore. I found my eyes don't like bright screens, maybe age has something to do with it. Where I use to have black backgrounds I now use white, doesn't seem to tire my eyes out. Teal isn't a bad color either but when you look away, I feel like I have dark areas of vision so rather not.

That chair does look real nice, I'd probably fall asleep in it, LOL

4. atrp2biz

atrp2biz

Radiologists (with the exception of interventional) are in front of their computers 8-12 hours a day. If you google radiologist desks, you'll find a bunch of ergonomic setups. They're completely customizable and quite nice.

The Carl's table is just one example.

For those in the Chicago area, the Radiology Society of North America has their annual conference at the end of November at the McCormick Place. You might be able to sneak into the exhibit hall to test run some setups.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  5. I just use a basic metal chair. it's green, and has seven holes in the seat. -- talk about a lucky chair.
    [​IMG]
    If you find yourself needing a fancy, expensive, plush ergonomic leather chair for body support...then maybe you should look at the root cause of your discomfort...lose weight, eat healthy, exercise, yoga, stretch, relax, posture and form while sitting, etc etc o_O;)

JackRab likes this.
  6. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

+1 VariDesk

+1 That chair does look real nice, I'd probably fall asleep in it, LOL

7. JackRab

JackRab

Although a funny pic... I do need a better chair. I've got an Herman Miller Aeron. I know, my posture is pretty bad and I should stand up a lot more etc, but this chair does make a difference... no more backpain for me.

8. JackRab

JackRab

@Handle123 , does that varidesk hold a 6 monitor setup? The monitors are not that heavy, but the stand is...

I used an electric sit/stand desk at home.. now a fixed one at my office, but if we change desks I will get my old one back...

9. just21

just21

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    dealmaker likes this.
  10. What's the cost of the IronHorse chair ? I only need the 2000 series due to my weight.

#10     Oct 11, 2016