Introducing Free Streaming Delayed Data on the Level IV Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Events' started by EvanC, Jun 25, 2012.

1. EvanC

EvanC Advanced Market Systems

We are pleased to announce a Free Version of the Level IV™ Trading Platform with Streaming Delayed Level I Data.

Use our Charting, Simulated Trading, and Patented Level I Indicators with no commitment and no charge of any kind.

Traders may also download recent Full Market Recordings and see a side of the Market they have never seen before.

These recordings will allow Traders to test the full functionality of the Level IV Trading Platform.

Click here to sign up for Free Streaming Delayed Data with Level IV™

Evan
    Evan Cutler, VP Customer Relations and Product Development
    Advanced Market Systems
    Evan.Cutler@LevelIV.com
    www.LevelIV.COM

2. EvanC

It would be my pleasure to answer any questions you may have about this free streaming delayed data offer by Advanced Market Systems.

3. EvanC

Our Youtube Channel is a good place to start learning about the Level IV™ Trading Platform.

http://www.youtube.com/user/advancedmarketsystem

We recommend switching the resolution of these videos to HD and viewing them full screen.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R27oAn9eipY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. It looks good. Love the market replay feature!

It's definitely a good idea for users to try out your platform with delayed data before going for one of your subscription plans. I'm looking for a data provider and am definitely considering your platform.

Question: do you allow download of tick data or price data of any timeframe? If so, how far back does your data go?

5. Bob111

Bob111

can customer replay L2? :)

6. EvanC

Hello Bob,

Yes, paying customers (subscribers) can replay Level II Data.

Full Market Data™ streams every Bid, Ask and Tic in real time on every Symbol on your list (up to 1,000 Symbols simultaneously).

Full Market Recording™ captures that data to your hard drive, and Full Market Replay™ allows you to play it back at a variety of speeds, including advancing manually packet by packet, 5 times and 2 times slower, real-time speed, and 2, 5, and 10 times faster than real time. The Full Speed option will replay data as fast as your processor and hard drives can handle. In my case that's about 2.5 minutes per second.

Evan
    Advanced Market Systems
    Evan.Cutler@LevelIV.com
    www.LevelIV.COM

7. EvanC

Hello Again Bob,

I should add that the sample AMS Full Market Recording downloadable with the Free Delayed Streaming Data service has every piece of Level I, Level II, and Patented Level IV™ information for 25,000+ Symbols.

You can choose to look at these in Full Market Replay mode up to 1,000 Symbols at a time, even with the free streaming delayed data subscription.

Full Market Replay™ is Totally Different from anything you have ever seen before. We don't just replay single stocks. You can replay every Quote, every Level II window data stream, and every Market Maker Bid and Ask for Entire Markets consisting of up to 1,000 stocks at once. And they don't need to be open in a window for you to record them. Not only that, but you can adjust the speed of market playback.

Full Market Replay™ is enabled so that during playback the full functionality of the entire program is available to you.

Our innovative data windows including Level I, Level II, Charts, The Level IV Montage™, The Insiders Montage™, The Count™ and The Rank™ all work in Full Market Replay mode--even with the free service. And with Alerts and Simulated Trading Accounts traders can test their strategies over and over until they are fine tuned.

You can change the Symbol List and all the windows get repopulated with relevant information for every Symbol in your updated list.

Our attitude at Advanced Market Systems is, "Why limit yourself to just one or two stocks at a time?"

We believe traders can take their learning to a new level by playing back the entire market at once.

You will have to see this to believe it!

Click here to sign up for Free Streaming Delayed Data with Level IV™

Evan
    Advanced Market Systems
    Evan.Cutler@LevelIV.com
    www.LevelIV.COM

8. EvanC

Hello Dazzwater,

There are three answers to your question.

First, we will soon be providing Full Market Data Recordings (explained in the previous post) from January 2010 to the present. We are working on the pricing structure now. These files contain all tic data for over 25,000 Symbols and can run from 5 to 15 Gigabytes each.

Second, The Chart allows one to retrieve Historical Data for a given Symbol, going back more than ten years.

And third, The Time & Sales Window allows the Symbol by Symbol download & Display of Tic Data going back the previous 30 days.

Evan
    Advanced Market Systems
    Evan.Cutler@LevelIV.com
    www.LevelIV.COM

9. bukkan

bukkan

I have seen it before and this is nothing new. NinjaTrader introduced this five years ago.

http://www.ninjatrader.com//Webinar/NinjaTrader-Market-Replay.php

10. EvanC

Hi Bukkan,

Yes you are correct, NinjaTrader has a feature called "Market Replay" that allows users to download symbols that are in open windows, one or a few at a time, and replay them. Thus it's just a Symbol Replay, not a Full Market Replay.

NinjaTrader cannot record every Trade and Every Market Maker Bid and Ask, for Every Symbol for 1,000 symbols at once.

Here is a quote from the NinjaTrader help file:
    "All live data from instruments that are active in any NinjaTrader window will now be recorded for replay." See www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/market_replay.htm

Using NinjaTrader’s Market Replay, when you play it back, you see the information for one or a few symbols, and none of the interrelationships among your entire Symbol List. With Full Market Replay you can freeze the market at any instant in time. The full functionality of all Level IV features remains active.

Similarly, NASDAQ offers a “Market Replay” of one symbol at a time.

In contrast, with the Level IV™ Trading Platform, you can seamlessly monitor and record every one of 1,000 Symbols at once, constantly tracking market-wide alerts and indicators to instantly point out every extreme or imbalance for every symbol and every Market Maker.

That's what our product does in both Real Time and in Full Market Replay™.

Instead of recording just a few symbols that are in open windows, Full Market Replay™ captures all data for all symbols and market makers. It's 100% unique.

In contrast to NinjaTrader where you have to pre-select, one at a time, which symbols to record, in Level IV™ ONE CLICK starts recording ALL your up to 1,000 symbols simultaneously--regardless of whether they are in an open window. And we record everything.

Please feel free to take it for a test a drive by signing up for our Free Streaming Delayed Data by Clicking Here.

Data is Delayed by 20 minutes from Real Time, and we only offer 100 Symbols for free, but this way you can test Full Market Replay™ for yourself with no risk, no credit card, no commitment. That way, I’m confident you will see something you’ve never seen.

If you have any difficulty with it, send me your number and I’ll be happy to walk you through the steps.

Thank you for your comments,

Evan
    Advanced Market Systems
    Evan.Cutler@LevelIV.com
    www.LevelIV.COM

#10     Jun 26, 2012