Interview Process

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by WinItAll, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Please let me know how different interviews were conducted at different arcade shops.

Were they selective or take anyone with money?

Did you receive the services promised?

Did certain interviews turn you off to places?

Etc,

Thanks

2. PENNILESS AUTHOR HAS NOW UP STARTED 4+ SEPARATE THREADS TRYING TO MUCK FOR FREE CONTENT FOR "BOOK". DOES NOT BOTHER TO MENTION THIS FACT...

3. He's obviously a big time trader, I mean don't most successful guys continually try and bash people they don't know during the first 45 min of the trading day. Myself, I usually make money during that time period but obviously posting comments on all my threads is a major priority of his.

The guy is a joke.

4. AyeYo

AyeYo

First 45 mins? He's on here bashing people nearly 24 hours/day.

5. The guy is a joke, he says he's trading since 87 or some nonsense but he's on posts asking guys a way to trade cuz he doesn't have 5k to put up as a deposit. What a joke.

6. Prove your claims? Where is your info about my trading? I started the summer of 1987 and can prove so. Care to put up $5,000 in an escrow, pick someone well known on this board to be a final judge and see whether my background in trading is what I said, and is longer than your own claims????

WHERE AM I ASKING OTHERS ABOUT HOW TO TRADE???????? WHO WAS HERE STARTING 5 THREADS,. PRETENDING TO ASK ABOUT PROP FIRMS

Where is your proof that YOU are a successful trader? Because saying so means it is? I said nothing about your trading background, because neither of us knows the other's background. . You did what is considered on ET, a personal attack, because you could not come up with rebuttal to the statement you were obviously pretending to be someone you were not.

You are bashed, because your behavior is extremely unethical. I made the mistake of responding to you originally, because I thought you were what you appeared, someone looking into prop firms.

7. Once again.... The post I have is labeled AUTHOR LOOKING FOR PERSONAL STORIES.... I can see how that was confusing to you, i should have been more clear on what I was doing, maybe I should have given you the publishers contact info... would that have cleared it up you retard.

What about any of this isn't above board.... you don't want participate great... just stop writing nonsense while i'm trying to do something productive that will probably actually help new traders.

And most likely the fact that you think it's necessary to respond to all this with a trading competition shows how full of it you are.

8. Prop Firms

Where Have you Traded?
    Interview Process
    TRAINING FEES, what are they really?
    Prop Trading Firms in NYC
    Author doing Research for Book

Care to show that your first posts told others in these 5 threads you started that you were scumming for input (detailed) from others that you were going to use it in a book??????????????