Interactive Brokers....maybe change?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by reystar, Jun 18, 2020.

1. reystar

reystar

Hello everyone,

i am a novice trader that i am currently using Interactive Brokers.

I am looking to change broker i think as the trading platform is Interactive Brokers is unbearable...i just cant trade there, i have no wish. I am looking for something better.

I have checked out couple trading software, like DAS but 100-200$ / month is just too much for me...

What do you think?

2. Alexpung

Alexpung

What is unbearable for you?

The TWS may not be the best in terms of stability and user friendliness but the mobile app is quite good.

Depends on your need but yeah switch brokers or use something like Ninja trader.

3. reystar

reystar

I don't like the charts at all, its slow and the general appearance is just not good

I am open for any other alternatives if you can recommend in terms of brokers...Tradestation is one im looking and seem to have nice desktop software...

Any ideas?

Forgot to mention in located in Europe

4. Did you try IB's Mosaic?

5. reystar

reystar

Yes its what i'm using with some tweaks here and there...

6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Ver 9.5 :thumbsup:, Ver 10 :thumbsdown: is garbage.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  7. Grantx

Grantx

IB for shares trading. Ninjatrader if you hate life. Sierrachart for rock solid stability.

8. reystar

reystar

What about motivewave?

9. Actully IB mosaic is very confusing. TWS classic is super. I just opened account with IB two months ago and i thought it's junk. But now i love it and so easy to use with lot of features

10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Think that is only for analysis?

#10     Jun 18, 2020