Inside a Moneymaking Machine Like No Other

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Chuck Krug, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Chris Mac and CBC like this.
  2. CBC

CBC

"whos vast wealth is greater than the gross domestic product of many countries."

"44% of profits for fees."

"found a correlation between sunny days and rising markets in New York." I really think this needs its own thread.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  3. Hi CBC
    No, intraday trading of NQ cfds. I find they have several small to medium moves a day.
    What do you trade?

4. "found a correlation between sunny days and rising markets in New York."
    Victor Niederhoffer did a lot of research on stuff like this.

5. CBC

CBC

Chuck,

Sori I edited my last post.

NQ is a nice index. Good during the day as it has decent movement. The future for it has decent volume as well, I'm assuming that is where ur CFD providor is hedging when they can't fill ur trade internally. Interesting that you chose that as most people I know trade the SPX. It is good to see the US indexes at all time highs.

What do I trade? Apparently the New york session when its a sunny day XD.

I wanted to trade Fesx / Bund, however you can't trade the options from an 'merican broker for Fesx. I'm waiting for AMP to get options up and running and then it will be ES, CL & ZN. ZN is more of a risk play.

It says in that story that there was a 15 minute difference between when the future closed and the options closed and they were exploiting this. I wonder how? it sounded like they were doing some arb play or something.

6. executions on the NQ cfds have been pretty decent. I use Interactive brokers. I trade the cfds for 2 reasons: tax free in belgium and they are easier to tweak my size (down) when i am trading poorly
    that arb thing Rentec was doing was in the nineties, I believe

7. CBC

CBC

:D To easy.

8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I especially like the part about luck.

Southampton, helgen_1 and Rationalize like this.
  9. just21

just21

James Simons talks about trend following. 10mins.

10. Wonder if when " the man" will come down on JS ?

#10     Dec 5, 2016