India Stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TM1982, May 18, 2009.

1. TM1982

TM1982

anyone going to fade the move in Indian stocks this morning?

2. Getting a selling order was impossible today. I see massive selling tomorrow and i guess by the time you get your order met you'll have limited upside.

3. I got some puts on IBN.

4. Hi all,

Today is a Golden monday................ 20% upper circut...................

I wish to ask you one question. In all charts from 5mins to 1 day and 1 months chart is showing a huge gain......... its 90 degree straight up.......... can we call this as a spike

Not all the numbers been traded.... if this upper circuit or lower circuit comes can we call the chart as spike....... ??????????

Please tell me...........

5. TM1982

TM1982

Ashton Kucher, is that you trying to punk us?

6. I love how Kuldow is gloating that the BSE is up 20% due to the communists being defeated. What a fucking idiot. The communist party maybe represent 1.5% of the population. Just happens that that 1.5% is in one state and they do well there. I guess not this time.

Dear Mr Kudlow,

Please put the crack pipe down.

7. ADR's:

RDY
    HDB
    INFY
    MTE
    PTI
    REDF
    SAY
    SIFY
    SLT
    TCL
    TTM
    WIT
    WNS
    IBN

India funds:

IFN
    INP

8. TM1982

TM1982

We know the indian companies. I think we're all more interested in when people are going to fade this rally? Today, Tomorrow, End of week, etc.

9. S2007S

S2007S

Kudlow is a joke....

10. Here are few other India Funds...

IIF - Morgan Stanley India Inv. Fund
    INP - iPath MSCI India Index
    EPI - Wisdom Tree India Earnings
    IFN - India Fund Inc.
    PIN - Powershares India Portfolio

Direxion filed for Daily India's Bull/Bear 3x ETFs. But not yet started trading...

Regards,
    Suri

#10     May 18, 2009