important question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, May 6, 2011.

1. do i buy slv puts or bet the 5th at belmont?

2. just doubled my money on the slv puts. not bad for 9 minutes work.

hope you followed me in, but i doubt it. too fast for even my most dedicated stalker.

3. LOL! Typical 777; he asks a question, then waits to see how it works out before claiming he traded it :)

4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

YEA A BIGGER FAKER NEVER EXCEPT SHORTIE AND HIM ARE THE SAME PERSON DID YOU KNOW THAT?

i do know from psychological profiling he lives with his mom, he is mid fifties, bald, smokes cigars and has to work around the educational system in some janitorial or service capacity. all while maintaining thoughts of his grander days when he was very well educated and had some family money prior to some professional losing most all of it. then he got the bright idea he could do better and has been suffering from analysis paralysis every since and is bitter towards anyone who may actually be able to do what he can not which is trade.

5. Are you HONESTLY passing this off as a call??? I mean, REALLY?? :p

6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

yea he has little balls to try and become a market guru now. he has bashed everyone and seen how the scammers work so that is what he is becoming a scammer himself cause he can't actually trade and drive a bus at the same time.

7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

please post proof of your profits are you just a liar like all the other so called gurus here on et?

kinko's has a scam machine if you can't afford one at your home office in your mom's house.

btw heres my wifes b day gift http://7xr.com/lambo/ bet you wish you were my wife.

8. thinking mb might enjoy this

[​IMG]

9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

your a sic fuck but your mom already told you that.. right

10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

does this mean you cant post proof of your so called profits on the trade you supposedly took?

#10     May 6, 2011