important! must read SLOW QUOTES

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jaytrader100, Apr 1, 2008.

1. IF YOUR TRADING STRATEGY IS SUCH THAT EVERYONCE IN AWHILE A 2-3 SECOND DELAY IS GOING TO RUIN YOU THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE TRADING PERIOD... PEOPLE WHO KNWO HOW TO TRADE UNDERSTAND THAT THE OCCASIONAL SLOW QUOTE IS GOIGN TO HAPPEN.. THEREFORE MAKE YOUR STRATEGY ONE WHERE THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR OUTCOME.. THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SCALPING SHOULD DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND REALIZE THERE ARE MACHINES MUCH FASTER THAN YOU ALREADY SCALPING .. AND THEY DON'T MAKE FAT FINGER ERRORS..DUH
    GOODLUCK.. AND DON'T BLINK YOU MIGHT MISS A FREAKIN TICK!

2. lescor

lescor

If your strategy has you 2-3 seconds away from ruin if things go bad, you shouldn't be trading... got it. Thanks, great advice.

3. dood, stop screaming

4. hellyes

hellyes

LOUD NOISES!

5. I have an idea: Go fuck yourself.

6. Why.. when you have already done that to yourself so many times when trying to trade. I know its tough fo ryou everyday seeing how much money is being made and how easy it looks after the fact.. and why oh hwy ..hmm who shall i blame today?
    try blaming yourself.. gavoon!

7. Listen asshole...If I pay for real-time quotes, I want real-time quotes, not quotes from 3 seconds ago. Okay. Why do you have a problem with that?

I know why you have a problem with it. Either one of two explainations:

1) You work at eSignal.
    2) You are 39 years old, a virgin and you live in your mother's basement.

So, which is it?

8. what if you style of trading is flipping 300 ES lots every few seconds looking for a tick or two per trade and require exact execution and quotes to be precise?

You havent taken into account all trading styles when you wrote this.

9. I have taken into account ALL TRADING STYLES THAT A HUMAN IS CAPABLE OF.. if you are flipping 300 lots .. you aren't using e-signal.. you aren't using charts. .you are using a globex terminal .. besides.. check time and sales.. not tha many peopel are flippin g300 lots and if they are... they aren't using e-signal..
    I am only trying to help you people out.. move on with your life and blame yourself

10. You do make a good point there, big ES traders arent using esignal

#10     Apr 1, 2008