Immigrants Come To America for One Reason Only... To suck-tit on American taxpayers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jan 12, 2018.

1. If they didn't think they could get "social support money" at the expense of American taxpayers, they'd have no reason at all to come here.

We Americans can't/don't take adequate care of our own less fortunate... let alone have the money to support criminal, savage invaders.

:(

2. Sad hopeless pathetic Emoji again from Shiteater.

I think he is struggling and needs food donations, this is why he is so worries about bread being taken from his little mouth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look here he is pointing at his mouth angrily demanding charity from the world.

Only explination for this constant theme from him is he is a starving Marvin.

America is an incredibly easy place to make serious money but pathetic guys like Shiteater want an even easier life. With no perspective on what hard work actually is, guys like him think they are hard done by so it must be the fault of immigrants. One of the oldest recurring themes in America.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  3. DTB2

DTB2

Years ago you needed a sponsor. That sponsor signed off that the immigrant was their responsibility for a period of 3 years. No immigrant benefits during that time.

Why did we change from that?

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

We didn't, it's called an h1b Visa

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Actually earlier Visas required a sponsor that was an individual to assume social responsibility for the immigrant. The sponsor was responsible that the immigrant would not require public benefits.

This is very different from H1-B work permit sponsorship from a corporation. H1-B merely means the immigrant is bounded in indentured servitude to the corporation.

AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I haven't posted here in well over a year. But as a lifelong Republican (until Trump was elected) your comment above is so far off base it's beyond laughable. I've spent 16 years volunteering in school helping kids with math. Hardest working kids overall? Hispanics! And you say they have no reason to come here other than handouts. Maybe a better life than where they were. And the fact most I see are busting their asses day in and day out. I know plenty of kids with BOTH parents working and sometimes one of the parents has multiple jobs.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Family sponsorship Visa still requires what you describe last I checked

8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yes, I believe you are correct.

9. Yep end all H1-B Visas.

America has been taking the brightest from the "shithole" countries for too long. Best thing for them is to force their 0.01% IQ kids to stay at home and develop their own nation's economies.

End the brain drain, these countries need doctors engineers and scientists who work in local industry, not diverted into canine erectile dysfunction research.

And even the Huff Post agrees.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-h-1b_us_5890d86ce4b0522c7d3d84af

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

That's why I have a problem with merit base migration only. We're either willingly or unknowingly promoting eugenics. I saw it when I lived in Canada.... They have in my opinion, a population with a higher than average intellect, but also a lot of depressed immigrants who can't do the jobs they were trained for in their countries from certification issues and language road blocks.

This is a net negative as one country gains intellect while another loses it but also gains a disenfranchised population miserable in their jobs underperforming from their potential.

#10     Jan 12, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.