I'm sorry, but I have to rob you.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 9, 2011.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

who did Vick murder? dog fighting is part of some peoples culture ( not that i approve of it ). Just like Cubans like "cock" fighting.....no BSAM dont get excited, cock as in roosters... :D

#11     Feb 9, 2011
  2. This is really sad, just goes to show you what an otherwise normal person might have to do in order to survive.

I don't know this man but from his demeanor, it sounds like he is genuinely upset that he is in the circumstance that he is in. We don't know, maybe he tried all other sorts of options before resorting to this.

Just sad I think.

#12     Feb 9, 2011
  3. The shop owner has said he hopes the robber wont be punished to hard.

#13     Feb 9, 2011
  4. NEVER EVER NEVER DO THIS.
    EVER!
    I'm quite familiar with firearms. A firearm is a tool.
    I don't invest any emotion into tools, they're still just tools no matter what some would have you believe.
    However, I am somewhat familiar with idiots.
    Your friend might be one.

#14     Feb 9, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Ya think? Reckon he tried to get some kind of job? One that would pay way more than a store robbery?? (That would be any job.)

#15     Feb 9, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Funny how people change when they get a gun in their hand or get behind the wheel of a car. It's because they know that's what makes them a "real man". LOL

#16     Feb 9, 2011
  7. I was once robbed

The guy said he just got out of jail and needs to eat

He pointed the gun at me so I gave him my wallet

He took all the money which was 2 dollars

He was not mad

:cool:

#17     Feb 9, 2011
  8. If he was poor and had kids, he could get food stamps. If he didnt have kids, he could still go to a food bank and get food. Problems paying his rent? Theres section 8, or move into cheaper housing, or move in with family.

If all else fails he could sell that gun and probably get more than he got from the register.

Basically, I think this robbery was all about his own pride. He wanted to rob someone he didnt know so people he did know could see he was paying his bills.

#18     Feb 9, 2011
  9. Is that Jack Hershey?

#19     Feb 9, 2011
  10. Arnie

Arnie

He could sell/pawn the gun for food. Imagine if that store owner hadn't been so nice. Personally, I would have blown him away. Ypu put a gun in my face...you're dead.

#20     Feb 9, 2011