I'm now a fully profitable trader after years of loss

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Facepustok, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Hello Traders!

Here is my story

got into stock market via watching Timsykes Video on Youtube, and it was maybe in 2012 since then I all money that I made was gone via losing in the stock market, buying course from scammer and blah blah, I used to make 70k a year and lost pretty much all. left job to be a full-time trader lost money ( thank god I had a loving family so i had to not worry about home and money!) my last try was depositing 30k into lightspeed trader account and when I lost the $5k and balance came to 25k that was my end. gave the money to family back, said I couldn't do it.

Since then tried to join different Prof firms but needed series 56 then later 57 couldn't pass cause I was a bad test taker from childhood.

finally studied hard my trading skills, went through all my bad trades and good trades where I got lucky. after studying for months and months, paper trading my skills, i was good then finally decided few months back I m on track after all my losses, opened my account again and im finally making money everyday since then, and not of by luck but reading charts and being on the right side of the track, also I'M AGAINST SHORT!!! I only go long..... hope this story of mine will help someone to get motivated and not lose hope, if you believe in yourself and you know you can make it then there is no one can stop you from doing so.....

Best of luck to everyone out there struggling.

2. Ahaha. What's the point except the joke ?

3. speedo

speedo

Good to hear but you better get over your aversion to shorting or the next bear market will kill you.

4. no point just wanted to share my life. cause we all come here for either learn something ask something or say something.

5. being against short does not mean I won't but when time comes i will use my skill to trade shorts as well.

6. Just saying that it's no good for you to be that proud of your "success". Maybe you had one profitable month after years of loss so you think you've reached a cap. But it's not like an exam (Serie 7) ... You're a profitable traders till it breaks (Like trends). IMHO we're all struggling traders and profitable only a Posteriori. Anyway. I am glad you've found your way in this market and wish you the best of luck.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    yiehom and CBC like this.

7. I trade scalp! and look for 10c to 30c markup. and it works like a charm. my stop loss are always in place. and I only enter trade when i can read the charts. yes it worked for last 4 months and yes i don't count myself and HELL YEAH I M PROUD CAUSE I DID IT FINALLY.

Apophenia likes this.
  8. speedo

speedo

Good point, we are all recovering losers. Blowing a stop or entering without a signal is like having "just one beer" to an alcoholic.

9. If you really scalp then the upside bias isn't significant at all therefore you could short them as well. But it's up to you =P

10. shorts are good but i like riding the stairs with long than shorts but as i said I will when needs to.

Thank for the wish..

Also if anyone wants to watch my trades via screenshare are most welcome just message me. will do anytime

#10     Sep 15, 2016
    Jeffro72 likes this.