i'm new here...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by minkal, Oct 8, 2015.

1. minkal

minkal

Hello friends...i just join this forum as well as right now i started working with forex market. But i don't know how to deal with it so anyone have any suggestions?

Visaria likes this.
  2. Visaria

Visaria

CBC, King88isborneverday and gkishot like this.
  3. Read Sun Tzu...the Art of War"
    Sheep get slaughtered."

King88isborneverday likes this.
  4. doggyfx

doggyfx

Come on there are tons of resources and educational materials, type forex education in google or read from wikipedia for start what's is forex. How you joined this forum I wonder?

5. Just be very careful when using the forex trading because there are people who will try and take advantage of you. Some of the less trustworthy Forex brokers may try to pitch you risky Forex products and frankly suspicious offers while you are testing their demo trading platform. It may take you anywhere from a week to a month to go through some of the more common demo testing techniques, as you learn the science of online trading. Use this time wisely to conduct an objective assessment of your broker.

6. Do you start trading with forex? If so, Equity is easy for new traders in my opinion.

gkishot likes this.
  7. I believe getting materials online can really help, and looking for a good broker to start a demo account with to practice all you are learning. Some forum do offer school for forex trading, you can look for those. Being in forums like this is also a good start to get good advise!

8. Esha.J

Esha.J

Yeah, there are tones of video tutorial and materials available for free on search engine. You can learn Forex using them and for more knowledge and skills join forums and discuss your problems with experts.

9. I thimnk so many source we can learn from, if we still blind at all about forex might we can reading on babypips dot com on school section, it's good for learning forex, but also good if willingly to spent time in demo account

10. Esha.J

Esha.J

Yeah, babypips is the most recommend web school to start learn Forex. First start from here, then you will get all your way to Forex concepts.

#10     Jul 4, 2016